What's new

How Do Certain PTC Sites Like Neobux Survive For Such A Long Time?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
We know that PTC website do not thrive for a very long time. There are many reasons for that. They do not sell products and they do not rent product. This means they do not have a real way to generate money. So how do they manage to survive, especially websites like Neobux?

PTC services such as Neobux have endured the test of time by offering consumers a dependable and secure option to generate income online. Neobux has been active since 2008 and is renowned for paying out on schedule and having a solid standing between its members. Furthermore, Neobux has a relatively low payout threshold and provides its users with a range of tasks to accomplish, such as browsing ads, performing surveys and tasks, and introducing others.

A site can survive for two reasons, one it is earning enough revenue for sustainability, and two, it has established trustworthyness by paying the users timely. I am not using Neobux but I guess this site has fulfilled these two things.

It's simple, they are in demand and there is a need for them! It just seems to us that we won’t be able to earn decent money on it... Neobux turned 15 years old this year. This already indicates his successful career in the PTC field. But also ScarletClicks which has been based since 2009 and Ysense since 2007.

It's true, that most PTCs fall apart over time, but some have been online for a long time, I guess they've been running for so long because there are people who use them daily because they get paid for their work, and always pay on time, reliability is a key point for the survival of any business.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back