What's new

How did you transition from corporate job to freelancing?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those who decided to take freelance path full time, how did you transition from your corporate job? Was it a big adjustment? What did you do to make sure you are financially ready to transition?

Well, I never have ad a corporate job. In fact I started my career as a freelancer. When I was at college, I was already earning as a freelancer, therefore, after I completed by education, I continued working as a freelancer

Yes it was a very big transition for me. I was so used to receiving my pay package at the beginning of every month and planning out my finances. Once I started freelancing, I had to make calculated moves to get jobs and manage my finances. The greatest advantage is that I can work at my own pace and I have so much time to pursue my other passions.

i do not believe that i would become a freelancer full time, though i like the idea and the feeling of freedom it brings as well, but i observed that i like been part of a building process and driving that process.

Make sure you have a sound financial strategy in place before switching to freelancing. Estimate your costs, accumulate an emergency fund, and have a clear strategy for earning money as a contractor. Create a collection of your work to demonstrate your abilities and background. When you begin freelancing, this may help you draw customers.

Yes it was a very big transition for me. I was so used to receiving my pay package at the beginning of every month and planning out my finances. Once I started freelancing, I had to make calculated moves to get jobs and manage my finances. The greatest advantage is that I can work at my own pace and I have so much time to pursue my other passions.
This sounds so amazing. I am happy to hear that you have so much time to pursue your passion - I hope to do the same, but I am working on it! Also, working at your own pace is really such a great privilege that freelancers get to have. Fantastic job!

For those who decided to take freelance path full time, how did you transition from your corporate job? Was it a big adjustment? What did you do to make sure you are financially ready to transition?
I have never gotten a corporate job. The reason I began to work online is because I could not get a corporate job so I just decided to make full-time income online

I've never had a corporate job. I'm also not a freelancer. I feel it is not so difficult to transition from a corporate job to freelancing especially if one is earning a lot from freelancing.

I didn't work for years in the corporate sector. I worked there only for a few months, then I started working as a freelancer. Now, I feel more comfortable and happy doing this.

Newest Directory Listings

Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back