What's new

How did you transition from corporate job to freelancing?

Castelione

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Mar 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
For those who decided to take freelance path full time, how did you transition from your corporate job? Was it a big adjustment? What did you do to make sure you are financially ready to transition?

Well, I never have ad a corporate job. In fact I started my career as a freelancer. When I was at college, I was already earning as a freelancer, therefore, after I completed by education, I continued working as a freelancer

Yes it was a very big transition for me. I was so used to receiving my pay package at the beginning of every month and planning out my finances. Once I started freelancing, I had to make calculated moves to get jobs and manage my finances. The greatest advantage is that I can work at my own pace and I have so much time to pursue my other passions.

i do not believe that i would become a freelancer full time, though i like the idea and the feeling of freedom it brings as well, but i observed that i like been part of a building process and driving that process.

Make sure you have a sound financial strategy in place before switching to freelancing. Estimate your costs, accumulate an emergency fund, and have a clear strategy for earning money as a contractor. Create a collection of your work to demonstrate your abilities and background. When you begin freelancing, this may help you draw customers.

Yes it was a very big transition for me. I was so used to receiving my pay package at the beginning of every month and planning out my finances. Once I started freelancing, I had to make calculated moves to get jobs and manage my finances. The greatest advantage is that I can work at my own pace and I have so much time to pursue my other passions.
This sounds so amazing. I am happy to hear that you have so much time to pursue your passion - I hope to do the same, but I am working on it! Also, working at your own pace is really such a great privilege that freelancers get to have. Fantastic job!

For those who decided to take freelance path full time, how did you transition from your corporate job? Was it a big adjustment? What did you do to make sure you are financially ready to transition?
I have never gotten a corporate job. The reason I began to work online is because I could not get a corporate job so I just decided to make full-time income online

I've never had a corporate job. I'm also not a freelancer. I feel it is not so difficult to transition from a corporate job to freelancing especially if one is earning a lot from freelancing.

I didn't work for years in the corporate sector. I worked there only for a few months, then I started working as a freelancer. Now, I feel more comfortable and happy doing this.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back