What's new

How did you find Bizdustry.com Forum?

I found out about this site from another forum which is forumcoin. I discovered most of my earnings sites in the past there.

I find about bizdustry through a friend who introduced me and also put me through. I even find it interested because of the transparency i see and all the kind of profs he show me this encouraged me to join so that i can earn and the same expand my knowledge in different aspect of life.

so it's your chance to say for us how to find this beautiful forum ??

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
I was brought here by @Henrywrites who happened to be my referral and he and his referral has been wonderful in helping me grow as this is my very first in online platform like this

For me to be honest, I have found it by myself (I was navigating on the internet and I found it) that's why I don't have a referral in my account.
I find this forum through fb someone tells me about it and i creat my account now I'm working on it and i like it there are many things that i don't know before bizdustry but now I'm knew little bit information about business about crypto .........and many other topics
Post automatically merged:

I find this forum through fb someone tells me about it and i creat my account now I'm working on it and i like it there are many things that i don't know before using bizdustry

I got to find about this forum on nairaland. The person that referred me here is bookwormlux. I must confess this forum is the best forum i have ever seen and of course yesterday I got my second payment. It has been a wonderful journey working on this forum. I must say, God bless the founder of this wonderful forum.

I actually found this through a good friend of mine and we used to peruse the internet for pay to write or answer survey site. When he discovered it, he called me and told me he had discovered a beautiful site that pays more than the site we engaged in. So, he sent me the bizdustry site and I registered.

I find Bizdustry by my friendz suggestions. I thought it is just like other useless sites and not working as much as I need but after my friendz reviews about bizdustry I just start to work on it and find it useful in many ways like we can earn by replies and post it's just a work of writing and giving views and well suggestions about bitcoin cryptocurrency and many of other things or topics Also because I think some people are for their business promotions and paid for posting on bizdustry.

I got to know about Bizdustry from one of my longtime pal @Heatman as he told me that it's a forum where ideas and talks about crypto currencies can be discussed. I registered and I have no regrets so far.

A friend told me about it and without hesitation I obliged..On a serious note,I hardly accept online stuffs,but when he told me about bizdustry,I accepted it without thinking twice and it's never a mistake so far that i have joined..It's fun here really and I'm happy to be here..

A friend told me about it and without hesitation I obliged..On a serious note,I hardly accept online stuffs,but when he told me about bizdustry,I accepted it without thinking twice and it's never a mistake so far that i have joined..It's fun here really and I'm happy to be here..

I found bizdustry.com forum through a friend of my who introduce my to this platform and he told me that he have withdrawn from the forum and he referred me to this platform and I start doing it. I also hope I will withdraw in this forum on day

Have found this amazing platform through a friend...she posted about all the qualities this site has that makes it outstanding and even posted proof of payments...i was attracted to it and decide to give it a trail

Bizdustry.com is one of the best of not the best because actually it was my brother that introduce it to me. At first i could not believe it at the beginning due to the fact that i have have being scammed through Ponzi scheme, and i said let me try it. And finally I am very happy to see the site and to use it.

I got to know about this site through a very good friend of mine who told me about Bizdustry as a get paid to post forum that doesn't disappoint. Ever since I signed up for Bizdustry, I haven't had any bad moment at all. I get to learn varieties of stuffs on a daily basis and it's really been a great tutor to me

This site was suggested to me by a user who also worked for another earning-site.
And now, I am very happy to be a member of Bizdustry (y) (y)

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back