What's new

How can you create a paid forum to make money?

I think these is the kind of niche that requires alot of skill and knowledge if not its will be very difficult for you to achieved your goals and objectives.

Try to know what you can do to.meet up the needs of the people or those who will participate in the forums.

Do not think about starting a paid to post forum unless you have enough funds to pay the members for at least 6 months even when your forum is not generating any revene.
I think this is a very valid point, since surely at the beginning of the project you will not generate enough money with which to pay the members and you will have to pay out of pocket, it is important to take this into account not only for a PTP forum but for any GPT website.

It is not creating paid forums that matters but the requisite of generating incomes out of it. 2 things must be considered before embarking in creating paid forum.
You must think about how to get good numbers of advertisers for ads placement. Also, you must have plenty numbers of subscribers on your platform.

If you want to start a paid to post forum and make money from it, follow these steps ;

1. Make sure you have at least $1000 set aside to pay members from your pocket. If you don't have it, forget about starting a paid to post forum.

2. Start your forum, it can be on any niche. Make sure members add high quality contents every day. It can be from 2-5 posts daily.

3. Monetize the forum with Adsense. Keep everything going consistently for at least 6 months.

Your revenue from using Adsense will keep increasing with time. It's how to make money from starting a paid to post forum.

I have not tried premium software but based on my research you need at least $500 to launch a forum using software like Xenoforo. You need money for subscriptions, theme, addons, domain, and hosting. It will take a while before you start earning, so you need cash reserve to pay your users for at least 6 months.

Without having those that are going to be actively posting on your community, it is going to be very difficult for you to make money from that forum when you must have monetized it using Google Adsense.

For you to have those people to be constantly posting on your community, you will have to pay them for their posting services which you are going to need a good amount committed to pay for the time being before you forum will start making money from the ads network that you're making use of.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back