What's new

How Can You Become Successful as a Blogger?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.0000USD
Biznotes
I have been blogging for almost a decade. Am I a successful blogger? Since I generate revenue from my blogs, I can say I am a fairly successful blogger. I used the word “fairly” because I am yet to generate enough money to pay my entire bills through blogging.
Based on my own experience, blogging is a journey of passion, patience, and persistence. These soft skills are as important as hard skills like writing, web designing, SERO, and digital marketing. Making money from your blog does not happen immediately, it's a gradual process that demands time and dedication.

Blogging takes time, it's not something that will gain traffic day one. It takes writing good content, promotion, SEO work, and doing whatever else you need to do to draw people in. Social media marketing is probably #1 in regards to what you need to get out there.

It helps to do guest blogging where you and another blog work together on content that both blogs may share. Talk to people, get to know your audience too. Every little bit helps.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back