How can one use tiktok for sales?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
Did anyone try tik tok as a mean of advertising? What niches work on it the best? I think of setting up a drop shipping shop and consider tik tok as a main source of traffic, is it a good plan?

I believe it's possible to actually do this, alot of persons make use of YouTube or Instagram reels for their adverts but for the use of TikTok, make sure they are your target audience. TikTok is mainly used by young persons, you don't expect to promote a product or services ment for the elderly ones there, yes you might be able to make some sales but it might not be all that much cause they are not your target audience.

I think it's a nice plan. I heard tik tok has over a billion active monthly users. I believe you can advertise on tik tok and have alot of patronage. Just have a good advertising strategy.

I believe it's possible to actually do this, alot of persons make use of YouTube or Instagram reels for their adverts but for the use of TikTok, make sure they are your target audience. TikTok is mainly used by young persons, you don't expect to promote a product or services ment for the elderly ones there, yes you might be able to make some sales but it might not be all that much cause they are not your target audience.

I think it's a nice plan. I heard tik tok has over a billion active monthly users. I believe you can advertise on tik tok and have alot of patronage. Just have a good advertising strategy.
Yeah I am thinking of promoting cringe meme shirts for teens and also do a tiktok where I show how to make money online :D

Yeah I am thinking of promoting cringe meme shirts for teens and also do a tiktok where I show how to make money online :D
Not bad, If the designs of the shirts are really good, for affordable prices, am pretty sure you can get your target audience form TikTok, also making a video on how to earn money would definitely attract the young ones out there.

One of the easiest ways to generate sales is by building a huge followers and promoting your business or products through tiktok videos. However, if you are having difficulty in building huge followers and you do not have patience to build followers to promote your business, you can try running ads on tiktok

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back