What's new

How can I know when to buy or sell crypto.

There is an index called the Fear and Greed index which shows the sentiment of the market, it is good to buy when people are fearful and to sell when the index shows greed. You can enter the market early and exit early. So that you can avoid all the whiplashes.

Last edited:
Buying and selling of cryptocurrencies just like the principle of demand and supply where you are going to buy where you think it is showing strength and sell when it is showing weakness.

It's dependent on your target. Once you've hit your target to take profit or stop loss, you're free to sell or buy.
That's the more reason you shouldn't go in blindly when trading.

Lately I've been thinking of why some short term traders make losses while trading Crypto currency. Some of them buy at the wrong time or they sell at the wrong time. This got me thinking, are their strategy or signal one can emplore in knowing the right time to buy and sell crypto?
The ability to discern when to hold and when to sell cryptocurrency will best be honed by learning from experts who are recognized in this field on YouTube and other platforms. Also take heed to statements in crypto such as “buy the dip”. It really helps

The ability to discern when to hold and when to sell cryptocurrency will best be honed by learning from experts who are recognized in this field on YouTube and other platforms. Also take heed to statements in crypto such as “buy the dip”. It really helps
You are expected to know how the cryptocurrency market works before you can start to invest on it, we have a lot of things that makes the cryptocurrency market to move.

You are expected to know how the cryptocurrency market works before you can start to invest on it, we have a lot of things that makes the cryptocurrency market to move.
Investing in crypto before attempting to learn about it is financial suicide in my opinion, and I am inclined to believe that doing this will only result in losses when trading crypto. This can be remedied only if the trader learns how to operate in the market

Investing in crypto before attempting to learn about it is financial suicide in my opinion, and I am inclined to believe that doing this will only result in losses when trading crypto. This can be remedied only if the trader learns how to operate in the market
You have said it all, if you don't have the experience on how it works, you are just l gambling because you don't have the ideas of what you are doing. You need to learn before you can investing your hard earn money to avoid stories that touches the heart.

You have said it all, if you don't have the experience on how it works, you are just l gambling because you don't have the ideas of what you are doing. You need to learn before you can investing your hard earn money to avoid stories that touches the heart.
This assertion is accurate. A lot of prospective traders need to learn more from the experts and imbibe whatever is being said by being attentive. I think the time to sell and hold is dependent on a lot of factors, and the experts can teach you how these factors affect the market to enable you make an informed decision

This assertion is accurate. A lot of prospective traders need to learn more from the experts and imbibe whatever is being said by being attentive. I think the time to sell and hold is dependent on a lot of factors, and the experts can teach you how these factors affect the market to enable you make an informed decision
That's completely true, if you know when to buy and when not to, you'll definitely enjoy your journey as a trader or a investor, I believe you can do that with the help of IBPDA, (inter bank price delivery algorithm)

That's completely true, if you know when to buy and when not to, you'll definitely enjoy your journey as a trader or a investor, I believe you can do that with the help of IBPDA, (inter bank price delivery algorithm)
This is really good information. I was unaware that there was an algorithm that aids us in trading ad this is wonderful news to me. I would be mistaken to fully depend on it though, because these kind of things still have small flaws

This is really good information. I was unaware that there was an algorithm that aids us in trading ad this is wonderful news to me. I would be mistaken to fully depend on it though, because these kind of things still have small flaws
There's an algorithm that delivers efficient market delivery,if you understand how it works you'll definitely get that good results, I have came across a content that is mind blowing.

There's an algorithm that delivers efficient market delivery,if you understand how it works you'll definitely get that good results, I have came across a content that is mind blowing.
If you could give me a hint about the algorithm I think that would serve me well and motivate me to fully venture into this business. Trading is one of the best ways to earn income and this algorithm could really aid me in this activity

If you could give me a hint about the algorithm I think that would serve me well and motivate me to fully venture into this business. Trading is one of the best ways to earn income and this algorithm could really aid me in this activity
That's true, there's this trader on YouTube, the inner circle trader you can go straight ahead to YouTube and search his name, I know what you are thinking this not the content that you use to know that most YouTubers use to upload, go and do that right away.

Lately I've been thinking of why some short term traders make losses while trading Crypto currency. Some of them buy at the wrong time or they sell at the wrong time. This got me thinking, are their strategy or signal one can emplore in knowing the right time to buy and sell crypto?
You can learn technical analysis or if looks difficult for you, you can use YouTube channels, also other factors effect crypto market which you can research about it l.

That's true, there's this trader on YouTube, the inner circle trader you can go straight ahead to YouTube and search his name, I know what you are thinking this not the content that you use to know that most YouTubers use to upload, go and do that right away.
Alright, thank you so much for sharing this piece of information with me. I will go and watch his videos and I am of the firm belief that the knowledge he will provide will take our trading to the next level

Most traders, especially short term traders lose money because of greed or fear. You need to have a trading strategy that gives you an edge and stick it mo matter how tempting it is to jump trades.

Most traders, especially short term traders lose money because of greed or fear. You need to have a trading strategy that gives you an edge and stick it mo matter how tempting it is to jump trades.
Alright, thank you so much for sharing this piece of information with me. I will go and watch his videos and I am of the firm belief that the knowledge he will provide will take our trading to the next level
Yeah he is very great at teaching, however many Still find his teachings boring because he talks really slow.
I would suggest that to watch it regardless you would start enjoying his teachings toward the end.
You could start up with
ICT2022 MENTORSHIP playlist.

Yeah he is very great at teaching, however many Still find his teachings boring because he talks really slow.
I would suggest that to watch it regardless you would start enjoying his teachings toward the end.
You could start up with
ICT2022 MENTORSHIP playlist.
That’s good to know. I really think these YouTube channels could teach me more than a thing or two about forex trading and I would be very glad to take their tips on board

That’s good to know. I really think these YouTube channels could teach me more than a thing or two about forex trading and I would be very glad to take their tips on board
Yeah, it was after learning from the channel that I became a profitable trader although I am still demo trading.
But am currently on bisdustry to sort out funds for deposit.
You are very welcomed anyday.

You must know when to buy or sell cryptocurrency by monitoring the market so that one can know when, you can sell your cryptocurrency when know that the demands is high.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back