What's new

How can I get notifications on my threads?

alberello75

Paragon Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 20, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Here on Bizdustry, I have posted several threads, but I, not being able to receiving alerts when someone posts on them, I need to check those threads every time, as I'm sorry, often to cannot reply to determined comments, such as questions addressed to me.
I was wondering: is there a way to be notified when someone adds a post in my threads?
Moreover, I ask: when a thread is closed and therefore disabled from further replies?
Thank you.

Hi. If you head over to your account edit settings, under Preferences, you can edit if you want to receive notifications to content you reply to, and if you want to get email notification instead of on forum alerts.

If a thread is closed (locked), it is up to the admin or moderator doing the locking, to notify if it is locked from future replies.

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
Hi. If you head over to your account edit settings, under Preferences, you can edit if you want to receive notifications to content you reply to, and if you want to get email notification instead of on forum alerts.

If a thread is closed (locked), it is up to the admin or moderator doing the locking, to notify if it is locked from future replies.
I see, so now I think I understand.
So in the preferences, now I have set: "Receive email when a new conversation message is received"
I did well?
Thank you for your help (y) :)

I see, so now I think I understand.
So in the preferences, now I have set: "Receive email when a new conversation message is received"
I did well?
Thank you for your help (y) :)
You did well. :) Hope it works well!

Have you ever considered advertising here in my signature? This Text Ad Location and the above Graphic Ad Location is available to advertise in.
For you to get notifications on your thread, you will have to click on the box outside your written thread where it is written that you would get notified through email or on the forum.

If you really want to be getting noticed on your thread. I suggest you edit your account more for, go to your account edit it and you will start receiving notice on your thread

@Victor72 @Ralphjoe
I see, but I'm sorry: Can I make this operation now that this discussion has it already been published?
I ask this because I don't find here any box outside this thread.
Thank you.

@Victor72 @Ralphjoe
I see, but I'm sorry: Can I make this operation now that this discussion has it already been published?
I ask this because I don't find here any box outside this thread.
Thank you.
Of course you can still be getting your notification for this topic once you try to at least edit the topic you will definitely see the receive the notification tab. Click on the tab and then click on submit.

I'm sorry my friend. After click on Edit icon, here is the screen that appears to me.
edit.GIF
Can you see the notification form to receive notifications by email?

Anyway, I saw in my successive thread that it is possible to do this, but only before having posted the thread.
Thank you.

Here on Bizdustry, I have posted several threads, but I, not being able to receiving alerts when someone posts on them, I need to check those threads every time, as I'm sorry, often to cannot reply to determined comments, such as questions addressed to me.
I was wondering: is there a way to be notified when someone adds a post in my threads?
Moreover, I ask: when a thread is closed and therefore disabled from further replies?
Thank you.
Its very easy to start getting notification for the thread you posted here in bizdustry, just goto your profile setting and you will see the notification box there, you can even get notification through mail.

Its very easy to start getting notification for the thread you posted here in bizdustry, just goto your profile setting and you will see the notification box there, you can even get notification through mail.
Yes, my friend. In fact, so I have done in the other threads, and now regularly on them, I can receive notifications via email in real time.
Thank you.

Yes, my friend. In fact, so I have done in the other threads, and now regularly on them, I can receive notifications via email in real time.
Thank you.
So you have done the notification settings in bizdustry and its still not working? Maybe you shoukd talk to Anis , he will assist you on every problem you are having here, he's an approachable man.

So you have done the notification settings in bizdustry and its still not working? Maybe you shoukd talk to Anis , he will assist you on every problem you are having here, he's an approachable man.
No my friend, I'm sorry I didn't explain myself well. Now I regularly get email notifications on every thread of mine, except this one.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back