How can I buy shares in a bank

Favour67

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have heard of alot of people buying shares in company and I am conversant with that but of resent I heard a family member of mine has bought some shares in a bank and I want to know about this... thanks

Before you buy any bank shares, make sure you consult your broker, this is because as much as mention of bank share sounds interesting, I has it's own risk.
Buying shares of small banks are the riskiest I bank share investment. Because smaller banks has the greatest tendency to fold up.

You can buy the shares of the bank in the stock market only if there is a seller. If you know someone in the bank then maybe you can buy directly but it depends on the availability if there is a stockholder of the bank that would divest of some of his shares. My wife was given shares of stocks of the bank where she works as a form of bonus (for her 30 years of service). The amount of the stocks is now worth $10k

This is a very interesting topic and i dont know how viable it Is to buy shares from a bank or rather it If it is the same as that particular bank lists on a stock exchange and not buying direct from the bank but using a stock broker.
The other challenge is buying international shares i personally feel is more ideal but quite not easy to do as cross boarder may require more tax from you.So anyone who knows how to go about this.For example am in Africa and I want to buy shares from Tesla or Amazon.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back