❓ASK How bitcoin is important in the country

jeff87

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing.
I also believe that cryptocurrency improves developing countries. It improves the lives of traders. It can make their lives very rich and very wealthy. They can reach the financial freedom that they have been wanting to achieve. I hope I will also be one of those who attain better financial life through cryptocurrency.

tyrim88

Paragon Member
Verified Poster
BizNotes
Bitcoin has come to really simplify the way commerce is been run globally.It does not need to go through the regulations of the banking process to be able to make cross border transactions,and it has really made the trade worldwide to become global.

cafediscussions

Nomad

Madly Diligent
Verified Poster
BizNotes
When a country adopts the bitcoin, not necessarily as a legal tender but just approval to operate in legal environment, it creates income generation opportunities for the common people

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock