How bitcoin is important in the country

Klashlly

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 1, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing.

One thing you should know is that as far as there is a country and they makes use of crypto currency well it will helps them to develop very well more than those countries that don't make use of the crypto currency. It help the country to move forward

Aside from the question of whether it is a store of value, a successful currency must also meet qualifications related to scarcity, divisibility, utility, transportability, durability, and counterfeitability. Let's look at these qualities one at a time.

Cryptocurrency improves developing countries by reducing corruption and promoting transparency, reducing transaction costs and time and offering greater financial inclusion and microfinancing.
My country Nigeria is not attaching any importance to this new innovation and technology which has empowered and made a lot of people millionaires all over the world. A lot of countries are investing millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. But my country right now has ban cryptocurrency

Cryptocurrency is actually being used massively in my country but it is not being popularized. Nigeria is the second largest user of crypto in the world. But recently government placed a ban on cryptocurrency activities in the country which is creating some problems. I feel crypto is as important as the banking sector but the government is refusing to accept its importance.

Bitcoin is very important for every country all cryptocurrency are good and have important so every country needs to allow bitcoin in country by which people aware from it. It is also increase economy.

Bitcoin is very important and valued more than any other currency is the whole wide world, if you manage to get one of it I tell you that your level have changed overnight, if you convert it to your currency you will know what am taking about, so I don't joke with Bitcoin,

Cryptocurrency has been about a lot of benefits to the people in my country. cryptocurrency as help to curb the rate of unemployment and get the youth engaged through crypto exchange. There are some people who invest in cryptocurrency, and they are making cool cash of it most of the time. Since the youth are engaged in making money with cryptocurrency, app to call devices that may arise from high level of unemployment in the country.

Bitcoin is very important in the world because a lot of economy are crashing with inflation and unemployment but with the Advent of Bitcoin and other crypto currency exchange Business it has reduced the burden of economic meltdown in the world

The importance of crypto could be felt in the recent ban in my country. While the world keeps pacing forward, Nigeria is backpedaling due to failure of leadership.
There is no other reason causing this backward CBN policy over Cryptocurrency other than obsession with control. Crypto decentralizes the ownership of money. They do not like that. Obsession!!

Cryptocurrency as far as I know does not have anything to do with corruption because my countries really use and their familiar with cryptocurrency but yet there are some high level of corruption so I don't think cryptocurrency actually decrease corruption in a country
Post automatically merged:

Cryptocurrency as far as I know does not have anything to do with corruption because my countries really use and their familiar with cryptocurrency but yet there are some high level of corruption so I don't think cryptocurrency actually decrease corruption in a country

Bitcoin is very important, useful and valuable to youth and all reasonable person in Nigeria. Although the government may be silly to wage war against it. But there threat is nothing to worried about.

Right now Cryptocurrency is not playing any role in my country I haven't heard that our government is interested or hating it. It's like they don't know it exists, even business man billionaires are not into Cryptocurrency i think because they denied any involvement or any promoting of Cryptocurrency like some news are saying

I wonder why many countries are going against the evolution of digital currency. This happens to be a development that will transform the financial aspect of the whole world. Crypto currency is the means through which the world can come term in financial areas.

According to my own point of view bitcoin mine is a very important coin but it is not that important in my country because it is not well acceptable here in Nigeria but we only use it online for personal issue and we also invest in it

One thing you should know is that as far as there is a country and they makes use of crypto currency well it will helps them to develop very well more than those countries that don't make use of the crypto currency. It help the country to move forward
Exactly

Crypto currencies could provide a significant benefit by overcoming the lack of social trust and by increasing the access to financial services (Nakamoto, 2008) as they can be considered as a medium to support the growth process ...

One important aspect of bit coin is that it is digital and decentralized – With Bitcoin people get the liberty to exchange value without intermediaries which translate to greater control of funds and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, more secure and immutable. Cash is controlled by banks while bitcoin has owners

Wikipedia offers an efficient means of transferring money over the Internet and is controlled by a ventilated network with a transparent set of rules, thus replacing the central bank-controlled fiat money. Is. The price of Bitcoin and we are here to find out

Like seriously!!! You right! In A country where there is no employment opportunity and the government ate doing nothing to improve the livelihood of the unemployed, bitcoin and crypto currency as step in to fill it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back