What's new

How bad can Onana get for Manchester United?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2900USD
Biznotes
As it stands, Onana is single-handedly set up to be the one who cost Manchester United their qualification from their Champions league group stage. His last out with the club playing against Galatasaray, he commited 3 errors leading to goals which cost Manchester United their 2-0 and 3-1 lead as they ended up drawing 3-3.

Manchester United currently sit bottom of their group. They need to beat Bayern Munich at home in order to have any chance of survival to qualify or play Europa.

I have a lot of pity for Onana because he came in with a big reputation to replace a departing United goalkeeping icon in De Gea. Though De Gea's flaws were glaring, he was a reliable goalkeeper for Man United. Onana was expected to replicate De Gea's goalkeeping heroics while also doing what De Gea can't do properly - playing out from the back.

Though I've been disappointed, Onana's mistakes weren't a shocker. The only reason tongues are waggling about his errors now is because most people only saw him play for Inter at the Champions League, not the weekly Serie A games. If they did, they would've lessened their expectations.

I'm not a fan of United and I don't really follow their team's results very actively, but in my opinion they did everything when they let De Gea go. I don't understand why they couldn't play with him for another year, but at the same time, buying an onan so that he would be like a second goalkeeper who would gain experience in this team. Very sorry for Manchester United for their performance in the Champions League

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back