What's new

How are you coping with the recent bearish trend of the crypto currency Bitcoin?

I think that will only affect you if you are a crypto trader, but as a forex trader, you can benefit from both the buys side, thats upward trend and the sell side that's the downward trend, base on my view BTC will shoot up to 100k but probably not this year.
People who are trading futures on binance is not really affected by the bull market because they can short if they see a clear sign that the market is going down. I believe forex is somehow more stable than cryptocurrency.

One of the major reasons cryptocurrency projects introduced staking is to get investors. there are different platforms that offers different percentages if you are able to hold a cryptocurrency for a particular period of time. some can be 10% and some can be up to 50 or even hundred percent depending on the project and the platform. the major thing that increases is the number of your cryptocurrency irrespective of the price.

Well, despite the fact that many people call staking as "earning interest", it is quite different from actual interest, according to many articles that I have read about staking on Islamic platforms. I think that I will need to investigate it more before I arrive at a conclusion. But what do you think? Is staking really the same as interest?

Well, despite the fact that many people call staking as "earning interest", it is quite different from actual interest, according to many articles that I have read about staking on Islamic platforms. I think that I will need to investigate it more before I arrive at a conclusion. But what do you think? Is staking really the same as interest?
I think that they are the same or let me put it, almost the same but in terms of cryptocurrency you will make more money when you stake for a year. There are some cryptocurrencies that can give you up to 50% or more when you stake for a year. But the thing is that cryptocurrency is riskier.

People who are trading futures on binance is not really affected by the bull market because they can short if they see a clear sign that the market is going down. I believe forex is somehow more stable than cryptocurrency.
Yeah exactly, that's why I really love forex trading, because you can benefit from all sites be it downtrend or uptrend, if you know what you are doing in the market you'll make something from it, but it's just that this time to august the market is. Kinda very manipulative than other months if trading.

Yeah exactly, that's why I really love forex trading, because you can benefit from all sites be it downtrend or uptrend, if you know what you are doing in the market you'll make something from it, but it's just that this time to august the market is. Kinda very manipulative than other months if trading.
Well I don't know about your trading strategy. To get the best out of the forex market , you must enrol yourself on advanced training on how to make money perfectly as a forex trader , that is what so many people are doing.

E
Well I don't know about your trading strategy. To get the best out of the forex market , you must enrol yourself on advanced training on how to make money perfectly as a forex trader , that is what so many people are doing.
Yeah exactly, forex trading is not always about strategies, I might have ten different strategy but if I don't have the decipline to say out of the market the wrong time, those strategies won't work there, forex trading is a gradual process, one step after the other, any small mistake you pay with your account balance😁

E

Yeah exactly, forex trading is not always about strategies, I might have ten different strategy but if I don't have the decipline to say out of the market the wrong time, those strategies won't work there, forex trading is a gradual process, one step after the other, any small mistake you pay with your account balance😁
Lolz, that is one of the most annoying things in the forex market and even cryptocurrency. I knew what I passed through when I was trying to learn cryptocurrency on my own then. It' wasn't easy. Stay out of the market like how ?

Lolz, that is one of the most annoying things in the forex market and even cryptocurrency. I knew what I passed through when I was trying to learn cryptocurrency on my own then. It' wasn't easy. Stay out of the market like how ?
Well I don't know If you trade the forex market you could have understand what I meant by stay out of the market,. As a profitable trader you don't have to trade everyday day, hope you know that, just project one to two quality trades and you'll make that thousands, there's what we call smart money traders in the forex market, those people are market markers, they know we're traders put there stop loss, what they do is that they take our stop losses as liquidity and move to the predicted direction, just imagine how it feels after analyzing the market, it will hit your stop loss and move to your predicted direction, this just happened to me just yesterday 😁, i Don't know if you understand what happen meant, what I mean by staying out of the market is know when to trade and not to, I believe you know not all time's are for trading?

Well I don't know If you trade the forex market you could have understand what I meant by stay out of the market,. As a profitable trader you don't have to trade everyday day, hope you know that, just project one to two quality trades and you'll make that thousands, there's what we call smart money traders in the forex market, those people are market markers, they know we're traders put there stop loss, what they do is that they take our stop losses as liquidity and move to the predicted direction, just imagine how it feels after analyzing the market, it will hit your stop loss and move to your predicted direction, this just happened to me just yesterday 😁, i Don't know if you understand what happen meant, what I mean by staying out of the market is know when to trade and not to, I believe you know not all time's are for trading?
Yea, you seems to have more advanced understanding of the whole forex market. Yes I have read a lot of books that talks about the market makers and how they can easily manipulate the market to their advantage. I have traded the Forex market before but is full with both profit and losses , I will not say it is profitable . I still have so many things to learn.

Yea, you seems to have more advanced understanding of the whole forex market. Yes I have read a lot of books that talks about the market makers and how they can easily manipulate the market to their advantage. I have traded the Forex market before but is full with both profit and losses , I will not say it is profitable . I still have so many things to learn.
Yeah exactly have a little experience on forex trading, if you know how to think like a market maker you'll definitely earn lot's of money, they have their ways of manipulating traders and hunting their stop's, I can remember last month I made $150 in one day with my $50 trading account but I immediately pulled it out 😂, I know if I'll continue I'll lose that profits because of excitement, and here am I looking for another capital to go back live.

Yeah exactly have a little experience on forex trading, if you know how to think like a market maker you'll definitely earn lot's of money, they have their ways of manipulating traders and hunting their stop's, I can remember last month I made $150 in one day with my $50 trading account but I immediately pulled it out 😂, I know if I'll continue I'll lose that profits because of excitement, and here am I looking for another capital to go back live.
Nice one. Forex trading generally takes a lot of time to master the strategy. It is never a get Rich quick scheme. It will depend on how you are dedicated to study how the market works. Who are These market makers ?

The price of cryptocurrency is really going down, To me this is even the best opportunity for me to buy more cryptocurrency but the problem is that I do not really have a single money to bags more .
So currently , the price of crypto currency has been reducing , I dont really know why , i think its because of the volatility of the market , and this is the main reason why most people are rushing to buy crypto .

The most interesting thing about cryptocurrency trading is that you can also take advantage of the bearish market. In other words , you can make money from the bearish market and also from the bullish market.

The price of cryptocurrency is really going down, To me this is even the best opportunity for me to buy more cryptocurrency but the problem is that I do not really have a single money to bags more .

The most interesting thing about cryptocurrency trading is that you can also take advantage of the bearish market. In other words , you can make money from the bearish market and also from the bullish market.
Taking advantage of the bearish market is an opportunity that a smart crypto currency investors normally do , that's why you should make the neccesary research on crypto currency.

Taking advantage of the bearish market is an opportunity that a smart crypto currency investors normally do , that's why you should make the neccesary research on crypto currency.
The only way to take advantage of the bearish market is to make correct predictions on trading platforms.
You can also try to invest in holding the cryptocurrency by accumulating it now when the market value Is low

Nope, the recent trend in the crypto currency market have not affected me in anyway. This is because i have never invested in crypto currencies. Crypto currencies are so unpredictable and i can't deal with it.

If you are quite sure in the ascent of the Bitcoin cryptocurrency, it is a good strategy to continue buying more to add to the ones you already own, allowing you to profit from future price increases.

I think that will only be a problem if you bought Bitcoin, if you have a good experience on technical analysis you are not expected to buy when is about falling.

I am basically a long term investor, therefore, when the market goes down, it does not affect me badly. IN fact, when the market is down, I also try to flex my muscles to buy more and build my portfolios.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back