What's new

How addicted are you to earning money online?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
May be it's addiction but I am making money online because I need money. In life as you grow up you begin to have responsibility to take care of and there are few people who are willing to help you because they also have their own responsibility.

If am to talk about online business and earnings, I am becoming addicted and it is because it is becoming my primary source of income. Due to side effect of the COVID-19, I just began to earn from online business.
Actually been addicted to online ways of earnings is quite inevitable to some extent most especially when it has become the primary source of your income.alot of people engaged due to the covid 19 lockdown.

Making money online has grown to become a job these past few years. I am already one of those who seem to see it as a stable means of getting money. I have become very fond of coming online for the sakes of making a few extra bucks to compliment my business profits.

I am completely dedicated to making money online no matter the time of the day. I am even planning on starting web development courses by next year to become a web developer.

Earning money online is very addictive especially if you are earning money, earning money online has been the best thing that has ever happened to me.

How addicted are you to earning money online? Is this your primary source of income, and at what age did you start?
I am really enjoying earning money online and at the moment, it is not my primary source of income as I am employed part-time but in the future, I could divert to becoming a full time online worker

I am always addicted making money online because of my offline responsibility that keeps increasing by the day , at least I am making money and using it to support myself ,

Earning money online is and addiction especially if you are earning a considerable amount of money, but if you are not you are definitely wasting your time.

Since learning that online earning is real and that some of it, particularly in the business industry, are legitimate, I have become seriously addicted to it. However, yesterday, when I read the shocking news about the reduction in point here, I became discouraged.
I recently began making money online.

Making money online has grown to become a job these past few years. I am already one of those who seem to see it as a stable means of getting money. I have become very fond of coming online for the sakes of making a few extra bucks to compliment my business profits.
That is what alot of persons have resorted to doing while they are online,some pf them have actually taken it to be their only source of income and they are dedicated to it.
That is what alot of persons have resorted to doing while they are online,some pf them have actually taken it to be their only source of income and they are dedicated to it.

Last edited:
I wished to work at online businesses for a long time because I am currently seriously attached to them. I can claim that it is currently my main source of income while I am still a student. I began when I probably 18 years old.

Online jobs became my passion, from the day I joined I just want to work everyday because I think now I found my way and this could be a startup to become financially independent.

Back then before the pandemic , I see people making money online as lazy people who doesnt want to work , but right now inhave seen it as a side hustle , a way to support my offline source of income .

I joined Bizdustry not for long but I was awarded with the badge of 'Addicted member'. This is to tell how much more addicted to working online,I am super addicted in making money online and offline too.

There is a lot of addition to making money especially if you are from a poor background. I am actually very committed to making money and I can do virtually anything to ensure that I do that.

I am very much addicted to making money online. This is because Online earning pay my bills. Since, It pays my bills I don't see any reason why I should not be addicted to it. And I find it fun also.

Maybe I feel addicted earning from forex business, now I trade with FXOpen broker, as long as forex still gives good profit, maybe I still addicted in this business, however, not all people has the same story in the same business, example, big youtuber will get bigger earning than beginners youtuber.

I just work online; I don't have an offline job. For over a decade, I have worked as a freelancer online. I'm not overly addicted to it; rather, I have limited options because of my chronic illness. However, I like how convenient working from home is. I can get to spend more time with my pets.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back