Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
What are some horror movie suggestions you'd recommend for this October? There's still a lot of days left until Halloween and we got a lot of horror movies to check out. What are some horror movies you'd recommend checking out? I'd recommend a few recent movies I have watched that I'd recommend for Halloween, those are;

Freaked
Totally Killer
VHS 85
No One Will Save You
Talk To Me

If you haven't watched The Warrior Nun Season 1 and 2, I would recommend it. The Nun 2 isn't great but if you liked the franchise, you can check it out. I will see if I can watch No One Will Save You since you recommended it.

Check out the film series of Wishmaster, Leprechaun and Hatchet. Each one has a few movies in each series.

If you haven't watched The Warrior Nun Season 1 and 2, I would recommend it. The Nun 2 isn't great but if you liked the franchise, you can check it out. I will see if I can watch No One Will Save You since you recommended it.
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll have to check out this Warrior Nun show, sounds interesting. I haven't watched any of the Nun movies yet, but I'm not too into the genre. I might eventually check out both movies though.

Check out the film series of Wishmaster, Leprechaun and Hatchet. Each one has a few movies in each series.
I've watched some of the Wishmaster and Leprechaun movies. I've heard of Hatchet, but don't recall if I ever watched it though.

The Conjuring series is pretty good and Annabelle isn’t scary to me but considered horror. Insidious is scary, well, the first one is but the ones after that, not really to me.

Uhm, that’s about all I have.

The Conjuring series is pretty good and Annabelle isn’t scary to me but considered horror. Insidious is scary, well, the first one is but the ones after that, not really to me.

Uhm, that’s about all I have.

You're very observant with movies. Insidious 5 is horrible. Let it be the last they would do anything on the movie again. They literally killed the real horror in the previous releases. I enjoyed watching The Conjuring Series.

I can't even remember that last horror movie I watched. It has been many years. I was never really into the genre but I am curious about some of the new ones made. Might check some out!

I suggest Grudge. I have never watched more scary movies than Grudge. The Omen, The Exoicist, The Ring, The Shinning are some of the best horror movies to watch. Paranormal Activities series is also really good.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back