Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Sep 29, 2019
USD
$3.0900USD
Biznotes
How can society effectively deal with the homeless? What mistakes and/or good moves are they making right now? What do you feel causes homelessness? Have you ever been homeless? How did you cope? How long were you in the situation? Did anyone try to help? How did they help?

I think that the way out of this situation is to build a “Shelter for the Elderly” building and people only from retirement age can live there, and young people can work, but if they have physical health problems/illness, then give them a monetary reward monthly and also shelter them in Shelter for homeless people.

I think churches should house all the homeless. It's required by the religion and there should be no prerequisites, aside from obeying law and order. Anyway, the reality is that churches are afraid of insurance companies, I suspect, and that's a shame.

Homelessness is a complex issue with various factors at play. Some may find themselves in this situation due to economic challenges, lack of affordable housing, or personal struggles.

I haven't experienced homelessness myself, I empathize with those who have. Coping strategies vary, but support systems, outreach programs, and access to resources can make a significant difference. It's essential to address the root causes of homelessness and provide comprehensive support to those in need. A typical example is employment opportunities and access to funds, I guess.

I think that the United States is experiencing a pandemic of homeless people, the price of housing is certainly not helping, but neither is the high cost of living in general, in the end you put one reason and another together and the result is this, the level of Employment is very good in the United States, but salaries are sometimes not enough to cover a person's minimum expenses. this is the problem that I think should be addressed.

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but so much seems planned. I mean, with Bill Gates being the biggest landowner in the US, what can you say? :sneaky: Anyway, though, of course, if not for this sneaky stuff, inflation would be down and there would be less homeless.

There are no homeless people in rural areas, homeless is the issue of city. Do you know why? People form rural areas move to city in search of opportunities and end up becoming homeless. To stop this issue, you need to stop people migrating to city.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back