What's new

Highest number of views, likes or comment you had on any social media recently.

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I think people love it when they post on social media and views, likes and comment is quite much more than their expectation.
Many tend to pay for views, likes and comments at times self.
Tell us the highest number of views, likes and comments you have had on a post

I can't place a number as I am not the type that is always on social media. I just want to have a good time and enjoy my life while making sales on social media, irrespective of the number of likes that my business posts gather. If I were on social media for likes and comments, I would adjust the type of content that I make to attract that.

I think Business post ought to always have a quite number of likes and comment, although it depends on the post but it definitely needs that for people to see

I have had 1.5k views on my WhatsApp Business status. There was a program I had used to get more viewers whenever I post anything about my business on my WhatsApp status because it's how I advertise. I have had max 500 views on my story on Facebook.

I remember getting 100 likes on one of my profile pictures on Facebook. That has to be the highest one as far as I remember. Then, on one of my YouTube videos which was basically a tutorial on improving PUBG gameplay had got over 1,000 views. I don't remember the exact number but it's definitely more than 1k. I have no idea on the highest number of comments I got ever. It must be on FB only but I can't check it now since I've deactivated it. 😄

I think Business post ought to always have a quite number of likes and comment, although it depends on the post but it definitely needs that for people to see

It's not always so with most business post unless you have a very active fan base that are always interested in your business contents, then there is always a high chance of getting a lot of comments and likes to your post. I can say that more of crazy and funny post, even half naked posts usually get more reactions on social media platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back