Higest earning faucet

Ehizzy1

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Nov 7, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
We all know that some faucet sites pays very low and you need to earn more to be able to make few pennies in a day so

what faucet site do you recommend me to try that pays very high because the ones i have earned from actually pays very low for each claim

I didn't find any faucet site who pay you high. I often use my bitcoin in gambling to double it. However if you're fidning a site which is paying you high its probably the fake one.

I didn't find any faucet site who pay you high. I often use my bitcoin in gambling to double it. However if you're fidning a site which is paying you high its probably the fake one.
Thanks for this but which faucet site do use for gambling to earn more money i would love to know

adbtc.top and Coinpay (you can earn up to 600 satoshis per day without referrals) just be active there.

Alright thanks for this i will give the two a try since i have been looking for a better faucet site
generally, all the faucets have a low rate of earning but if you work on 5-6 of them you can get more.
example:
-work on Coinpay and Adbtc.top sites will give you 1200 satoshis daily.
- work on more money faucet for example and free-bitcoin will give you 800 satoshis daily.
- work on another two faucets will give you 300 satoshis Daily for example.

in total, you will earn 2300 satoshis which is equal to 0.36$
per month it's 10.8$
note:
if the price of BTC will rise, your earning will rise for sure.

Thanks for this but which faucet site do use for gambling to earn more money i would love to know
freebitco.in/ is the best site for earning faucet and gambling. I often do betting in sports to earn more coins. I am using this site for a years and its worth for gambling

freebitco.in/ is the best site for earning faucet and gambling. I often do betting in sports to earn more coins. I am using this site for a years and its worth for gambling
I agree, they have more cote for gambling but it's still risky and you can lose everything there!
I would go with what @anisbouanaka has suggested because one faucet alone cannot give you enough earning even if it pays higher than the others.
for sure, earning from just a faucet won't worth it.

I have been seeing this faucets thing lately, Nd it seems good and legit whats is it about, is it also a Cryptocurrency?

generally, all the faucets have a low rate of earning but if you work on 5-6 of them you can get more.
example:
-work on Coinpay and Adbtc.top sites will give you 1200 satoshis daily.
- work on more money faucet for example and free-bitcoin will give you 800 satoshis daily.
- work on another two faucets will give you 300 satoshis Daily for example.

in total, you will earn 2300 satoshis which is equal to 0.36$
per month it's 10.8$
note:
if the price of BTC will rise, your earning will rise for sure.
This is cool but what activities do you do coinpayu and adbtc.top to earn such amount in a day

Base on how faucet sites scammed me of recent, I no longer engage my time with any again. Now I'm ready to go again after seeing some good faucet site but I'm not yet convinced. I need legitimate faucet that pays relatively high compare to the time I want to invest on it.

Last edited:
Faucets don't bring fast earnings the ones I feel reward higher are the coinpot faucets which includes the moonbit,moonlite, moonbch ,moondoge and the other 3..

There is no cryptocurrency faucet in existence right now that can pay you high as all of them will always pay you low crypto-currencies because they are mainly to give you an experience of what it means to have such cryptocurrencies in your wallet not to pay you for your job.

Contiply and freebitco are some of the highest earning faucets. However, if you do not have patience and if you cannot find time to frequently claim. you cannot earn from faucets.

L
Base on how faucet sites scammed me of recently, I no longer engage my time with time again. Now I'm ready to go again after seeing some good faucet site but I'm not yet convinced. I need legitimate faucet that pays relatively high compare to the time I want to invest on it.
Lolz, I cannot even understand how something can scam the Master of online business, such a faucet must have been so intelligent to deceive you. I can't not believe they actually did this to you 😁😁😁😁.

L
Lolz, I cannot even understand how something can scam the Master of online business, such a faucet must have been so intelligent to deceive you. I can't not believe they actually did this to you 😁😁😁😁.
Laughs, you're hyping me bro. That's to say, any one can be scammed. After I was scammed, I never wanted to go again with any new faucet.

Laughs, you're hyping me bro. That's to say, any one can be scammed. After I was scammed, I never wanted to go again with any new faucet.
Lolz, if if those people were able to scam you then what of us that do not really have much understanding and experience in the online world, that means we are not safe, well sorry about that sha.

Lolz, if if those people were able to scam you then what of us that do not really have much understanding and experience in the online world, that means we are not safe, well sorry about that sha.
Thanks for showing concern for my short coming around faucet/PTC site. You're safe now since you're with forums, you'll ask questions and it will be solved before proceeding.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back