What's new

Hi token airdrop

Yeah, you can check it out, already the token is listed, they simply wants to get attention to go viral so their token will attract investors huge ones. That's why they've chosen to airdrop it.
Thanks I will definitely do that,do they have a Twitter page or telegram channel we could keep abreast, atleast to get notified of future projects or when it get listed.

I do appreciate you for bringing this new update for us here but I took my time to read everything written in your post hoping to see your payment prove at the end of it but you forget to post that please do to encourage others. Thanks
At the moment I've not made any withdrawal the verification process is still causing me sleepless nights. But I am not losing my guard I'll try my best to get verified to access withdrawals.

Well I think my question is have been able to claim your earnings through withdrawals because I have a lot of experience with failed airdrops and whatnot.

Well I think my question is have been able to claim your earnings through withdrawals because I have a lot of experience with failed airdrops and whatnot.
I never claimed my withdrawal from this token yet, KYC is simply a hindrance to me, but I'll be doing that when I secure another clear valid ID card then I'll try it for the last time.

I never claimed my withdrawal from this token yet, KYC is simply a hindrance to me, but I'll be doing that when I secure another clear valid ID card then I'll try it for the last time.
Ooh ok then. I hope that you will be able to successfully withdraw the token after providing the necessary details and hopefully it isn't a scam.

wow , that's sounds great, many of those airdrops are fake and scam,but by what you've just said it seems to be real ,but if I may ask how long does it take you to claim 16.4$

Wow. That's massive. Been looking for real AirDrops but haven't found one. I will definitely register on the site now and claim some free dollars. Been scammed like three times this month, I hope this one won't.
Wow. That's massive. Been looking for real AirDrops but haven't found one. I will definitely register on the site now and claim some free dollars. Been scammed like three times this month, I hope this one won't.
Hi Kingstone you are at the right check the link below to claim100,000,000 METAMUSK AIRDROP Do this airdrop and withdraw in 48hours this 👇

I
Hi Kingstone you are at the right check the link below to claim100,000,000 METAMUSK AIRDROP Do this airdrop and withdraw in 48hours this 👇
I have actually try to get this airdrop. I have joined it last week or so but I get stuck when it said I should message Metamusk in the group. Have you received yours?

Never actually seen a lot of AirDrop and from my experience in over 90% of them have actually not paid anything to those that invested their time into doing it which is why I am not doing anything that is called air drops again.

This very encouraging news and its been long you posted this you said,once verification of KYC is activated you will update us if the money was withdrawable

Hmm, have you tried to communicate them on your own via mail? When I failed via the KYC verification they sent me direct mails explaining everything to me.
Now that you know what's wrong, have you been able to carry out the kyc verification? This looks really interesting but my past experiences with airdrops makes me doubt. Looking forward to your update though.

Now that you know what's wrong, have you been able to carry out the kyc verification? This looks really interesting but my past experiences with airdrops makes me doubt. Looking forward to your update though.
Personally , I have had so much failure in such kind of project that I don't really see them as something that is very legit that will be credited to my wallet account for my stress.

Personally , I have had so much failure in such kind of project that I don't really see them as something that is very legit that will be credited to my wallet account for my stress.
That's how I felt as well. It got too a point where I thought airdrops where mainly to scam people. It was later I discovered airdrops where real but it's hard to find the legit ones.

Though I am just coming across this token for the first time here, I really commend you for bringing the above earning platform to this forum. Though I am not a fan of airdrops, but I think this is worth giving a try. Thanks for sharing.

Even the admin of the token sent me a PM at email, telling the procedure to get verified. I forgot to reply him by sending another national ID card, this time with the plastic type. I'll do that again, if I fail, then I wait for my intl passport, to fully get verified and withdraw my funds. Currently I have $48 worth of HI coin, I am still racking up the token, who knows I can earn big with it in the future.

Even the admin of the token sent me a PM at email, telling the procedure to get verified. I forgot to reply him by sending another national ID card, this time with the plastic type. I'll do that again, if I fail, then I wait for my intl passport, to fully get verified and withdraw my funds. Currently I have $48 worth of HI coin, I am still racking up the token, who knows I can earn big with it in the future.
Yea that's true, since it's free, it's completely free we can give it a try and see how it goes. On my free time I would check it out. Thanks for the info.

I also claim hi dollars every day on my telegram, though I have not done my kyc. I hope it will turn out to be a legitimate one.

That's how I felt as well. It got too a point where I thought airdrops where mainly to scam people. It was later I discovered airdrops where real but it's hard to find the legit ones.
That's true, find legit airdrops really hard, current most of airdrops are doing scam, I think this is one type marketing strategy, because they promotes their project in every where, once the get recognizing in market they disappears.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back