Training Manager
Staff member
Team Manager
1000 Posts Club
Jun 21, 2023
USD
$29.9900USD
Biznotes
Greetings to my fellow forumers! I am a web designer and developer, and also a writer. My primary experience is with Wordpress and HTML5/CSS3, but I am looking forward to learning from my fellow developers here. Basically I graduated from community college with the aforementioned Wordpress experience and the web design field was like "totally moved on to React and Next.js".

I did some research into internet marketing back when it was cool and I took a SEO class, which has proven to be actually useful. I know some things about business, particularly online, but I feel the need to learn yet more about it.

I hope to be helpful to the other board members here, in spite of the fact that I probably need to learn from this community more than anything.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back