Not open for further replies.

Starmix

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Oct 7, 2022
USD
$3.0000USD
Biznotes
I just want to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Though I am alone, I just let your spirit feel the essence of Christmas. For those who do not believe in Christmas, that is your culture and belief, and no objection to it..I do not know what happens to this site once very alive and now it seems dead.

Merry Christmas and a very happy New Year. What are your plans for the holiday? What are your New Year's Resolutions?

Hi? sorry for the late reply. I have many plans this Christmas, one is to go to Baguio City to visit my virtual friend, and next to go to Gensan to witness their Tuna Festival and buy Tuna fish. I do not have a new year's resolution this time. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

I hope your Christmas went well! I had a splendid Christmas! We helped 17 kids from 8 different families get a better Christmas this year!

It seems now you are liking this site. It looks more active than it used to be in the past. @sweetieM
Yes, you are right and we have to be thankful to be part of this very nice forum site. I want to do tasks here many times during the day, but it seems not possible because of my offline work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back