Claraviolet

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jun 19, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hi everyone!

I am Claraviolet. I am a software engineer and an anime fan. I have been looking for a good business forum and here I am. I have been thinking of setting up my own software servicing company someday. It's just that, I don't have enough confidence to go ahead with my idea.
Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Regards,
Claraviolet.

Hi everyone!

I am Claraviolet. I am a software engineer and an anime fan. I have been looking for a good business forum and here I am. I have been thinking of setting up my own software servicing company someday. It's just that, I don't have enough confidence to go ahead with my idea.
Anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

Regards,
Claraviolet.
Hi, ClaraViolet I am sure that if you are interested @vest1992 it's a self development counselor and he can give you some tools.

Hi, ClaraViolet I am sure that if you are interested @vest1992 it's a self development counselor and he can give you some tools.
That's kind of you that you advertise me, yes I am a counselor, I choosed this field because I wanted to work with myself and I got great at it.
I have a website if you are interested @Claraviolet the only thing is that you need to translate it into english :) SUNT-EM.COM Enjoy !

Hi Claraviolet welcome to the family and about your idea im sure vest can help you i wish you
best moments here and if any questions feel free to ask have a nice day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back