What's new

Having a car and controlling expenses on it.

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Most people call a car a liability because it takes money from you. However, is it possible to own a car and the amount you spend on it is low? What can you do to keep the maintenance cost of a car low?

There should be money to set aside for car insurance. Its maintenance is very necessary. In m case, I am now on WFH, so I can save gasoline or money. I seldom drive to work for some important meetings to attend.

We should get out car serviced at least once a year or 3000 km whichever is earlier and should take every precaution to make it work well

Always take precautions to avoid accidents. We have our auto shop maintenance our uncle. He has auto car shop repair and mechanic. We are given 10 percent discount. It's a good discount for my family.

We should get out car serviced at least once a year or 3000 km whichever is earlier and should take every precaution to make it work well

It is much preferable to have a motorcycle as not all the people could afford a car. Most of he people in my country have a motorcycle.

@Residualearner, there are also many here using a motorcycle in reaching their workplace, especially the teachers assigned in public schools. They can go home every day despite far distance.

It is much preferable to have a motorcycle as not all the people could afford a car. Most of he people in my country have a motorcycle.
Well said, if someone is unable to bear the expenses of the car then they should switch to motor bike

Always take precautions to avoid accidents. We have our auto shop maintenance our uncle. He has auto car shop repair and mechanic. We are given 10 percent discount. It's a good discount for my family.
And there are times that you should just service your car by yourself instead of taking it to the mechanic before it gets spoilt

Only experts can do the right service to our car in case something bad happens to our car. I seldom bring my car to the shop. I am not always driving. The gas is rising like crazy so we need to save.

Some people do this by themselves.
My dad does it
Well, he is an engineer so he has an idea
That's why I said not everyone will be good at it so they can mostly clean it but for service they need to take outside help

That's why I said not everyone will be good at it so they can mostly clean it but for service they need to take outside help
That is true
There are things they will not be able to do by themselves so they just have to take it outside for help

If we are interested in it then yes we can learn about it and can even find someone that does not charge so much for the service.

If we are interested in it then yes we can learn about it and can even find someone that does not charge so much for the service.
This is why it is good to be a loyal customer to one workshop
They will give you discounted service

It will help and better to also check with other workshops as sometimes we can get discount and good service from new workshops too

And there are times that you should just service your car by yourself instead of taking it to the mechanic before it gets spoilt
I think this would not save money for you because you might end up spoiling something that you would still have to pay the mechanic to fix.

Well said, if someone is unable to bear the expenses of the car then they should switch to motor bike

Well, inflation has increased so much that now it is becoming really hard for people to manage expenses related to motorbikes as well.

I think this would not save money for you because you might end up spoiling something that you would still have to pay the mechanic to fix.
You might end up giving it to a mechanic but you are surely going to save money by fixing some things by yourself.

Well, inflation has increased so much that now it is becoming really hard for people to manage expenses related to motorbikes as well.
That's right but we don't have any other option so we need to still buy petrol and get on with our daily routines

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back