What's new

Have you tried out an app that pays you for walking?

Flower

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 9, 2021
USD
$1.0000USD
Biznotes
I just downloaded an app that claimed that they would pay to walk and that is quite interesting because you will earn effortlessly with such kind of applications . The two applications that I have recently downloaded on my phone are sweatcoin and stepbet. I would like members of this forum to share their opinion about these applications.

I came to know about sweat coin years ago but I think at that time it was not available for my location but now its available and I have seen users getting paid from it so you can try that.

I came to know about sweat coin years ago but I think at that time it was not available for my location but now its available and I have seen users getting paid from it so you can try that.
What is the minimum amount to get paid from this app? What is the referral earnings? You can send me the link.

I heard about sweatcoin a while ago but I didn't use it yet, I think it is legit and the payment is through crypto currency.

I don't know stepbet but I have sweatcoins on my phone. I have accumulated some coins for walking, however, I don't know the fiat value of my coins and I have no idea if they can be exchanged with other coins or withdraw as a fiat currency.

Can you share details about this app. I'm unable to find any details about this app and like to join it.
I will update you about Sweatcoin as its legit and many users already got paid from it so if you need to try one then this is the one

I just downloaded an app that claimed that they would pay to walk and that is quite interesting because you will earn effortlessly with such kind of applications . The two applications that I have recently downloaded on my phone are sweatcoin and stepbet. I would like members of this forum to share their opinion about these applications.
I have not heard about stepbet before. I only know about sweetcorn and the earning there is slow

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back