What's new

Have you played Farlight 84?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Farlight 84 is a new game on PC which I believe is on Steam and from what I understand, it is a new battle royale game. I have also heard it is on mobile as well but I have yet to check it out on mobile.

I am seeing a lot of content creators streaming it on places like Twitch and also Kick as well and they seem to be really enjoying it.

Have you played Farlight 84 yet? What are your thoughts on it?

No, I haven't played or heard of this game either to be honest, I'm going to explore it, is it a normal battle royale, that is, like fornite, apex legends or pubg or does it have something different? I think I saw a zombie battle royale a while ago but I don't remember it well.

No, I haven't played or heard of this game either to be honest, I'm going to explore it, is it a normal battle royale, that is, like fornite, apex legends or pubg or does it have something different? I think I saw a zombie battle royale a while ago but I don't remember it well.
It seems like it is similar to the likes of Fortnite and Apex when I saw the trailer when I downloaded it but it does look fun.

I have it on my phone and I may end up downloading it on my PC to try as well when I have the time to check it out :) it is a free game though so worth a try if you are into battle royale games.

This is another game I haven't heard about yet. I'm getting the Fortnite vibes from it big time. The graphics and setting reminds me a lot of Fortnite. The traversal looks fun and the combat looks fairly decent too. And with it being a free to play game, I might just download it and see how it plays.

On a quick look at the OP's title, I thought it was Far Cry but on a second read, I realized it's not Far Cry but Farlight 84. I've not played the game and it's my first time hearing about the game. I don't do well with PC games, if it comes to console, I will check it out.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back