What's new

Have you invested in any NFTs yet?

There are so many cryptocurrency that is being littered around various cryptocurrency exchanges. The funny thing is that I have not been able to identify which one is the non fungible tokens and those that are not.
The non-fungible token is very easy to identify and it is totally different from the fungible token. The artistry work and some content creation are nfts.

The non-fungible token is very easy to identify and it is totally different from the fungible token. The artistry work and some content creation are nfts.
Could you please mention example of one of the most popular non-fungible token you know. I know it is a cryptocurrency in form of artistic art. But I've not been able to identify it before.

Could you please mention example of one of the most popular non-fungible token you know. I know it is a cryptocurrency in form of artistic art. But I've not been able to identify it before.
It is very important that you should no more about the NFT before you invest in it. The non-fungible token is not what you will just put your head on without carrying out a due diligence.

It is very important that you should no more about the NFT before you invest in it. The non-fungible token is not what you will just put your head on without carrying out a due diligence.
Omo , the time to carry out all these research will not be available now , not really for any other thing but because of the fact that I don't have interest to invest in cryptocurrency since the money needed to do so is not there present.

Omo , the time to carry out all these research will not be available now , not really for any other thing but because of the fact that I don't have interest to invest in cryptocurrency since the money needed to do so is not there present.
Because you did not have interest in cryptocurrency it will be a little bit difficult for you to analyse the cryptocurrency market simply because you do not have the interest.

Because you did not have interest in cryptocurrency it will be a little bit difficult for you to analyse the cryptocurrency market simply because you do not have the interest.
Not that I do not have interest , I have the interest to trade the crypto or to invest , but just that the money is not there. What is the need of me analysing something I will not be able to invest or trade . That will be a waste of time.

Not that I do not have interest , I have the interest to trade the crypto or to invest , but just that the money is not there. What is the need of me analysing something I will not be able to invest or trade . That will be a waste of time.
If you do not have interest in the NFT, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that. You should develop interest in whatever you want to put your money on because interest you should come first.

If you do not have interest in the NFT, there is absolutely nothing wrong in that. You should develop interest in whatever you want to put your money on because interest you should come first.
I lost interest in anything that has to do with investment because I don't have the money to invest now. When I am ready to invest I'll definitely check out the best cryptocurrency for investment. Could you please mention the most profitable non-fungible you know, so can research on them.

I lost interest in anything that has to do with investment because I don't have the money to invest now. When I am ready to invest I'll definitely check out the best cryptocurrency for investment. Could you please mention the most profitable non-fungible you know, so can research on them.
I have not invested in the non-fungible token too. This is because the market is still very new but it is growing. There are still lots of research to be conducted.

I have not invested in the non-fungible token too. This is because the market is still very new but it is growing. There are still lots of research to be conducted.
Yes , but I think there was a time the non-fungible token was trending then, but because of the downtrend in the price of all cryptocurrency People are no more discussing about it as it was before.

Yes , but I think there was a time the non-fungible token was trending then, but because of the downtrend in the price of all cryptocurrency People are no more discussing about it as it was before.
It is good that you took the opportunity to invest in a non fungible token. I have not invested in any non-fungible token lately and I planned to do so in the future.

You can do your own research but I recommend you to invest in crypto it could be more profitable than non fungible tokens, top cryptos are here to solve problems, it means they have utilities.

You can do your own research but I recommend you to invest in crypto it could be more profitable than non fungible tokens, top cryptos are here to solve problems, it means they have utilities.
Cryptocurrency and the non-fungible token are probably very good for investment but before you invest on them you need to carry out due diligence so that you won't waste your money.

The top cryptocurrency you are talking about will only requires a huge sum of money for a start. That is why I am not particularly interesting to invest in most of them

The top cryptocurrency you are talking about will only requires a huge sum of money for a start. That is why I am not particularly interesting to invest in most of them
You need huge amount of money to invest in some cryptocurrencies if you want to make a reasonable amount of income. I would prefer to go with the memecoin which has a very low value.

You need huge amount of money to invest in some cryptocurrencies if you want to make a reasonable amount of income. I would prefer to go with the memecoin which has a very low value.
There are some cryptocurrencies that requires you to use huge amount of money so that you can earn something reasonable from it . Example of such cryptocurrency is Bitcoin.

I haven't started that yet but for those I know who have done so before witnessed how resourceful it is and I am willing to give it a try for sometime to come.

I haven't started that yet but for those I know who have done so before witnessed how resourceful it is and I am willing to give it a try for sometime to come.
The same thing is applicable to me because I still find it very difficult to understand the whole thing about the non-fungible token. I believed that does that I'm making a huge amount of profit from the NFT are the ones who knows how to mint it.

Well , some of them may have no value but they are not profitable and they do not even have any future potential. To me it is a risk for you to consider investing in such .

Well , some of them may have no value but they are not profitable and they do not even have any future potential. To me it is a risk for you to consider investing in such .
You are absolutely correct because some of the memecoin is as good as not having a value. But we have quite huge number of them that has reasonable value.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back