Have you invested in any NFTs yet?

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I'm curious to see if anyone here has invested in NFTs. They were super big last year and are still around, though I don't think they're as big as they were last year. I earned a free NFT from Reddit, I don't know if it's because I've been on the site for 9 years or if I was randomly selected. This is my first NFT, and I might get around to investing in other ones soon.

I don't have money to invest in cryptocurrency currently but I'm just looking for a way to raise more money. I haven't really search more on this non-fungible token and presently I can't be able to know the best and what a promising non-fungible token is.

The non-fungible token is developing at an alarming rate and it will be a great opportunity for you to dip your hands into the fortune presented by the non-fungible token. I do not really know the one to invest on presently but I have the plans to put some money in it.

I have actually invested in a couple of solana NFTs and there were some of them that I was lucky to self while there were some that I was not really that lucky.

Have not invested in any non-fungible token but I have the plans to do so if I am given the best non-fungible token that has a very great potential to surge in the future.

I have not invested in the non-fungible token and I do not have the mind or interest to invest in it now or in the future. The basic reason is that I still do not understand how the NFT market operate.

I have actually invested in a couple of solana NFTs and there were some of them that I was lucky to self while there were some that I was not really that lucky.
It is quite impressive that you have invested on the non- fungible token and I quite love the platform that you use because Solana is gradually becoming the hub of NFTs marketplace.

I did not invest I Nft because I don't trust it. I also understand how it works and I can invest in something I don't understand. I hear a lot about it last year but this nothing much is being heard about it.

I did not invest I Nft because I don't trust it. I also understand how it works and I can invest in something I don't understand. I hear a lot about it last year but this nothing much is being heard about it.
This is the fear of so many people that wanted to invest in the non-fungible token space, we have a lot of people that do not believe in this project because they are seeing it as a joke.

This is the fear of so many people that wanted to invest in the non-fungible token space, we have a lot of people that do not believe in this project because they are seeing it as a joke.
Yes, many people do not understand it. And there's no how people will invest in what they don't understand it's operation. The concept when I do little research on it, like you said, look like joke. May be things could change later.

Nft is something that I believe is going to be very important in the future. I always try to buy some that I think are cheap and have good utility to keep for the future.

Yes, many people do not understand it. And there's no how people will invest in what they don't understand it's operation. The concept when I do little research on it, like you said, look like joke. May be things could change later.
It is very crazy to see how people are adopting the non-fungible token . The market is growing massively now . I quite understand that it is a promising niche but I still cant phantom anything reasonable out of it.

It is very crazy to see how people are adopting the non-fungible token . The market is growing massively now . I quite understand that it is a promising niche but I still cant phantom anything reasonable out of it.
The same thing is applicable to me here . I still find it very difficult to understand the whole thing about the non-fungible token because it seems like a joke to me, but people are making huge amount of money from it.

The same thing is applicable to me here . I still find it very difficult to understand the whole thing about the non-fungible token because it seems like a joke to me, but people are making huge amount of money from it.
It is really growing niche right now, because I can see some people making a lot of money from it , mostly the artist. They have found a very good medium to make a very good amount of money for themselves.

It is really growing niche right now, because I can see some people making a lot of money from it , mostly the artist. They have found a very good medium to make a very good amount of money for themselves.
I've read a news article about a content was minted into NFT by a content creator and makes millions of dollars. This is to tell you the opportunity that is embedded inside non-fungible token space.

I've read a news article about a content was minted into NFT by a content creator and makes millions of dollars. This is to tell you the opportunity that is embedded inside non-fungible token space.
It is very correct that the content creators are making huge amount of money from the non-fungible token but I still don't understand a lot of these things are operates. So many people are crazy about the nft.

I'm curious to see if anyone here has invested in NFTs. They were super big last year and are still around, though I don't think they're as big as they were last year. I earned a free NFT from Reddit, I don't know if it's because I've been on the site for 9 years or if I was randomly selected. This is my first NFT, and I might get around to investing in other ones soon.
I personally have not invested in one, but I know a friend who invested in one and gained profit upon selling. She bought an NFT for $900 when the concept was bubbling up, and she sold the digital art at a price of 0.5 ETH

NFTs? I don't even know how it works or how to get it. My friend always try to explain about NFTs to me but I don't have the time to calm down and understand. He helped me to claim one NFT token on my Trustwallet but i don't even know what to do with it

NFTs? I don't even know how it works or how to get it. My friend always try to explain about NFTs to me but I don't have the time to calm down and understand. He helped me to claim one NFT token on my Trustwallet but i don't even know what to do with it
It is not only peculiar to you so many people do not know how the NFT operate and if you look at the modus operandi of the NFT, it looks very funny and people are making money from it on a daily basis.

There are so many cryptocurrency that is being littered around various cryptocurrency exchanges. The funny thing is that I have not been able to identify which one is the non fungible tokens and those that are not.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back