What's new

Have you invested in any NFTs yet?

You are absolutely correct because some of the memecoin is as good as not having a value. But we have quite huge number of them that has reasonable value.
Well , as long as the circulating supply is okay I wouldn't have any problem with that. Most of them has a huge circulating supply which indicates that it may not reach a reasonable price in the future.

This is a commercial purpose means sell NFT then resell them for little higher price on another platform like dropshipping purpose or buy NFT images and avatars and logos for earning a passive income but find of seller is required sometimes no one purchases from you.

You're lucky to have been given a token by a great platform such as reddit. The reason why the whole buzz around NFTs have died down is because a lot of people entered the market with a wrong mindset and any system abused would surely repel and correct itself.

You are absolutely correct because some of the memecoin is as good as not having a value. But we have quite huge number of them that has reasonable value.
The non-fungible token is a little bit difficult to invest in because it lacks specific value and such market is not so much reliable to me.

I'm curious to see if anyone here has invested in NFTs. They were super big last year and are still around, though I don't think they're as big as they were last year. I earned a free NFT from Reddit, I don't know if it's because I've been on the site for 9 years or if I was randomly selected. This is my first NFT, and I might get around to investing in other ones soon.
I haven't, because it doesn't interest me and I don't think it's reliable.
Crypto currencies could atleast be used to buy stuff. NFTs are just some abstract objects, they don't actually have any value without hype and I'm not a big fan of investments based on hype.
So I haven't invested in NFTs and probably won't invest in it in the future.

The non-fungible token is a little bit difficult to invest in because it lacks specific value and such market is not so much reliable to me.
The non-fungible token is very difficult to venture into if you do not have the need knowledge around it. It is basically the best for those who know how to mint content into NFT.

The non-fungible token is very difficult to venture into if you do not have the need knowledge around it. It is basically the best for those who know how to mint content into NFT.
I have not yet invested in any non-fungible token presently because I still find it difficult to understand the whole thing and I'm still trying to get myself acquainted with the non-fungible token.

No, i haven't invested in any NFTs. I really don't understand fully how they work and i'm sure most people don't too. Can someone enlighten me more on this NFTs.

I have not yet invested in any non-fungible token presently because I still find it difficult to understand the whole thing and I'm still trying to get myself acquainted with the non-fungible token.
I have not invested in the non-fungible token but I have interest to invest in it in the future if I have gotten enough experience on how the non-fungible token market operate.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back