What's new

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE SCAM THROUGH BITCOIN FRUADSTAR ?

Yes , I was scammed once $25 by a facebook scammers who identified herself as bitcoin mining manager and insisted me to invest $25and get a return of $2500 in 3 days , she also showed her mining rigs and I believed her blindly. After 3 days , she had blocked me from messaging , so I just $25 , this incident happened like 2-3 years back when I was very new to crypto.

I have been scammed multiple times and lost my Bitcoin. Last time I was scammed was 2 years ago, when a Bitcoin cloud mining site scammed me $20 worth of bitcoin when the price was just about $6000.

I think there are many ways one can be scam if you are not carefully, for me I have never have such experience before because am not into it.

I almost experience a serious scam through a bitcoins fraudster I met on telegram last year. I had issues with my wallet where I had my bitcoins, I raised the issue in the group, someone contacted me to send my private keys. I sent the private keys to him before someone told me that I have been scammed, luckily for me, I made mistakes in two of the private keys that I sent to him.

Well I have never experienced such in my life and I am always careful when dealing with people have never met before online because some of them are not reliable. I don't want to have a bad experience.

Of course yes and this was my first ever investment in bitcoin , as soon as I invested I this site ,the had literally shut down their website and no more was there any way I could retrieve my coins I was so heart broken

A Site sometime ago popped up on my browser and I tried it.
They promised to pay may 50 percent of my deposit every 24 hours for 30 days then I will make a reinvestment or I withdraw my initial deposit.
I made some research and every review that I got about it was negative

I have never been scammed through any bitcoin scams. If you are greedy, and if you want to take a short cut road to success, you are likely to be scammed.

I have been scammed before ,there was a time I was actually told that I could make gains from the launch of a ipo project of a new coin and because of that I invested all my money and end up making loss at the end of the day , the coin wasn't launched

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back