What's new

HAVE YOU EXPERIENCE SCAM THROUGH BITCOIN FRUADSTAR ?

Olaoluwa Abraham Abiodun

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 29, 2021
USD
$4.0000USD
Biznotes
I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

Have you faced such kind of scam via Bitcoin before??

There are many ways people scam this scamming has been upgraded so you have to be careful on anything you are doing your line pertaining to bitcoin and it's not even good to let you know your password or your your login details or transact with people on your beauty all your bitcoin login so you have to be very careful of what you're doing because it's very easy to scam on Bitcoin

Yes I have experience bitcoin scam before. It happens when I came across a platform and I was told that we will use 6k to start so they will buy bitcoin for me. So I actually sent the money and then I dong no that there have to be wallet for bitcoin so in the next couple of days I was unable to login and that how everything went of that time

There are a lot of lies and scammers and fraudulent sets of people going about deceiving people online. I haven't come across any one scamming me concerning Bitcoin.

I haven't been scammed this way though but I have been shrewd. If at all I am to do business with you I will make sure you are genuine first. That may involve series of research to know more about your intent. I don't just use any wallet for my crypto transaction. It has to be reliable. Before I even download an app I go through the reviews. So far I haven't faced such

No, I haven't experienced scam through Cryptocurrency yet but my friend experienced something like that I learnt from, I don't think that I can experience scam on Bitcoin again when I have learnt from my friend's experience. He was scammed on Telegram acclaimed exchange group that claims to have Escrow who facilitates the exchange not knowing that all of them are scammers.

Yes. I was nearly scammed and I thank God it didn't happen. I was looking for a platform to exchange my bitcoin. And I got this particular platform on the Internet and I followed the link to the website. I met with a potential buyer. And we negotiated, then je told me to send the Bit coin. Buy thank God i informed a friend that told me it was all a scam

I nearly experienced early Bitcoin scam, when i started newly through online investment. When i was seriously looking for a Bitcoin investment platform to invest and earn some reward early last year. That was through Bitcoin cloud mining network, i was thinking that its legit. After mining free satoshis for ten (10) days, reaching the minimum withdrawal threshold, decided to take my earned satoshis. To my surprise i was told to deposit some fraction of Bitcoin for my coins to be successfully processed into the external wallet i opted for. The total coins i mined was 800k satoshis, and i was enticed to pay some fraction of satoshis to withdraw it. The amount they asked me to deposit is in the region of $200k satoshis. And i saw the investment like a shrewd type of investment, cos everything looked like a profitable bargain for me. I decided to take my time out a little to check on their status via google, and see what remarks people are making around them. To my biggest surprise, i saw more than 97% of people tagging them scam, scam!, I was lost of words for such scenario. It was a total shocker, i nearly lost my hard earned satoshi for something i couldn't have gained a dime money. Thank God that i pushed myself to make such review via google, that helped me spot their fraudulent activities through those that were victims of their scam.

I have not been scammed of Bitcoin before but I have people who have that bitter experience. One thing I only experience is losing my Bitcoin to a Ponzi scheme all in the name of investment.

Almost, I once registered for an online mining when I was still new to crypto currency so a guy told me to use a wallet he sent to me not knowing my withdrawal would go to his wallet! I did not know how to paste his wallet so i met a friend who knew about crypto currency who saved me.

Whenever I am online I usually try as much as possible bro be careful with who I interact with and my investment in order to avoid being scammed. But this does not mean I haven't been scammed. I have actually been scammed by a site that said they mine bitcoin and I lost 5 dollars.

Cryptocurrency scams are now a popular way for scammers to trick people into sending money. And they pop up in many ways. Most crypto scams can appear as emails trying to blackmail someone, online chain referral schemes, or bogus investment and business opportunities. But here’s what they all have in common – and what they have in common with yesterday’s Twitter hacks: A scammer wants you to send money, or make a payment, with Bitcoin or another type of cryptocurrency. Once you do, your money is gone, and there’s generally no way to get it back.

Online such scam is normal and just like the thread said, if you don't research on any online project before entering, never try investing in such project because almost 99% of online investment projects are scam most at times you lose your money through them. I too went through such experience where l was just about to invest in scam project but same google brought me out.

What is worse with this kind of scenario is that you wasted your time that you should have used for other productive businesses. I feel angry when I hear about scam because I don't understand why they will resort to such lifestyle when there is a lot of opportunities on the internet that pay legitimately.

When you are told to deposit before making withdrawals, then, it is mostly a scam. They would have made you waste time and then even scam you of funds too if you give in.

What is worse with this kind of scenario is that you wasted your time that you should have used for other productive businesses. I feel angry when I hear about scam because I don't understand why they will resort to such lifestyle when there is a lot of opportunities on the internet that pay legitimately.
This is the reason why I always pity those people that will see any form of task online that promises them some cryptocurrency. These people are probably wasting their time to do worthless tasks online whereby they won't be paid anything or they will be paid peanuts that they can't use to do anything.

I have experience quit a few tho, i once joined a minning site that asked me to pay with bitcoin before i could start minning, then one time i brought some bitcoin from a vendor but he never made the transfer

Of course this happened I think about seven years ago,when am still new to online Bitcoin trading,so I decided to buy from a trusted vendor on paxful,before I know it the vendor told me to pay into is account which I did and he said he as send my coin by the time I close the trade no coin was in my wallet.

I have experienced bitcoin scam when I was newly introduced to bitcoin. I gave a third party to help me to buy bitcoin, he bought it actually but I was seriously cheated that the bitcoin can buy three times of what was sent to me. Anytime I remember it, I just laugh though it pained me then but I learnt from it.

Most of the crypto scam I have been hearing about a lot of crypto fraudster sending fake bitcoins to ones address after making payment is always true but I have never encountered any of them because most of the transaction have been doing is with a trusted individual .

The only thing that saved you is that you are smart enough to review before you concluded. There are some people that have fallen into this trap just because of juicy offer.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back