Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Who here has worked in film? Either producing it, or running a studio. I've dreamt of being a director a lot of my life, but I never pushed for it. But I still have a want to become a movie maker, but that's easier said than done. Anyway, have you ever worked on a film, or in one? Acted maybe? Did production? Helped with other tasks? I'm always curious to know who has been involved with the industry, even if you're not doing the most important work in it.

Aside from working in video game content creation from 2017 until now, I can't say that I have worked in anything else other than that and film is one of them I have not worked in.

I feel with film you do need to have a passion for it and also be someone who can come up with a lot of new ideas and scenarios to be able to keep creating new films that will get interest from those who may watch your films.

Well, I have neither worked in a film nor have a desire to be cast in a movie. AS a kid, I did play in school plays but I am not into acting. However, in my creative writing class, I studied script writing, and I would loke to see my script made into a movie. I even pitched my script once but I did not gte a favorable response. The script is gathering dust in my shelve.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back