What's new

Have you ever used Guarda cryptocurrency wallet?

Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
The Guarda wallet is one of the most popular wallets out there. It is used by many people and there are so many people have given great reviews about this wallet. The good thing about this wallet is the fact that it supports many different kinds of token. So, is it really a great wallet?

I have heard of Garuda wallet, it is based in India, right? However, I have not used it. When it comes to using wallets, I do not run after the new wallets or wallets that are not in the top 5 ranking. I mostly go with popular option when it comes to use wallet.

I heard about this wallet on another forum, but I've never used it and for now, I have no thoughts of using it, plus I've heard so little about this wallet that I don't have enough reviews to dare to use it, and keep funds there.

I heard about this wallet on another forum, but I've never used it and for now, I have no thoughts of using it, plus I've heard so little about this wallet that I don't have enough reviews to dare to use it, and keep funds there.
It looks like it is a centralized exchange/wallet. We need to learn a lesson from the collapse of the companies like FTX or Celsius Networks. I only use exchanges and wallets are well known, for instance Binance, Coinbase, Kucoin, Trust Wallet, Exodus. There is a danger in using little known walleyts and exchanges.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back