What's new

Have you ever tried to learn a dance routine from a music video?

Debashis

Writers Service Team
Staff member
Writer's Staff Team
1000 Posts Club
Aug 6, 2023
USD
$3.5500USD
Biznotes
I did tried to learn dancing from few music videos. All were Bollywood though. But I wasn't learning to show others. I was learning for myself to enjoy dancing to the tunes when no one is around and I'm all alone hehe. What about you guys?

I haven't tried to learn any kind of dance routine in years. The last time I can remember being in a public dance was about 5 years ago and it was in the club. I used to club very often but getting older, I lost interest in it. I don't really know how to dance that much.

I don't think i had taken my time to learn any dance routine for a while because i really have been busy and besides i don't really know how to dance. Lol

I don't think i had taken my time to learn any dance routine for a while because i really have been busy and besides i don't really know how to dance. Lol

What I know very well is that I love watching those who love and knows how to dance especially ladies. I have actually been to a few stripper's club just to watch and enjoy them dance. It's not something that I do very often but once in a while.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back