What's new

Have you ever stayed away from an earning site because of its payment method?

I have been staying away from many online earning sites , most of the payment method of some sites are somehow difficult to get the wallet ,,for example i don't have PayPal , so i don't work on site that pays with paypal
I wonder why people find it very difficult to withdraw money from PayPal. Even as an Africans you can still create PayPal account as an African , just that you can't withdraw directly to your bank but you can sell it to PayPal vendors.

I wonder why people find it very difficult to withdraw money from PayPal. Even as an Africans you can still create PayPal account as an African , just that you can't withdraw directly to your bank but you can sell it to PayPal vendors.
Not really , a lot of people could actually sell it to vendors, but it seems so many people are not interested to go through the stress of having to do all those things. Tha may just be the reason

There is actually a long list of platforms that I have had to stay away from them because I do not like their payment options and it is going to cost me a lot of fees to get into my bank account.

I have tried several crowdsourcing platforms. Some have turned out to be disappointing and too demanding. Some have payment methods that I don't feel comfortable with. One site, for example, requires its workers to provide bank account details. The site pays workers monthly on a fixed date and only when the minimum payout amount of $20 is reached. While the work seems easy, I am not too keen on giving out bank details. I am also well aware of the bank charges that will surely come along with it. I have been sitting on this opportunity for a while.

Are my doubts unfounded? Have you ever rejected an online earning site just because you prefer a different payment method?
This has happened to me before as well. I was working on a platform called Adcomment and the payment method was via wire transfer which was not favourable for me at all

Frankly speaking I have stayed away from so many websites because of their payments option I always hate when I get there am talking about the minimum payout and at the end of the day I won't be able to Cash out

Apart from cryptocurrency and direct bank transfer , I do not really have interest to engage or make money in any platform that doesn't have these two payment method.

I have tried several crowdsourcing platforms. Some have turned out to be disappointing and too demanding. Some have payment methods that I don't feel comfortable with. One site, for example, requires its workers to provide bank account details. The site pays workers monthly on a fixed date and only when the minimum payout amount of $20 is reached. While the work seems easy, I am not too keen on giving out bank details. I am also well aware of the bank charges that will surely come along with it. I have been sitting on this opportunity for a while.

Are my doubts unfounded? Have you ever rejected an online earning site just because you prefer a different payment method?
Many times I avoided websites just because of their payment methods, I think all well known websites must have different payment methods for their users.

Yes, I don't like sites that pays via PayPal, this simply because PayPal is not available in my country, I prefer to use payment method like cryptocurrencies to receive my earnings.

I just like only those website that can send money to my account directly or through crypto. I just don't feel okay with other means except those two ways. Maybe PayPal sometimes

Currently, I am leaving a platform that I have been using for long due to their unfavorable policies.

It just happened that their payment method has been under maintenance for close to a month already.

Currently, I am leaving a platform that I have been using for long due to their unfavorable policies.

It just happened that their payment method has been under maintenance for close to a month already.
There are some paying platform that will frustrate your life to the extent that yiu will prefer leaving your earnings there with them because of some unfavourable policies .

Yes, PayPal account is not available in my country, I have come across a lot of websites online that has PayPal as their online payment method, I don't really like such websites.

Yes, there is this make money online forum I joined in years back but I couldn't make any withdrawal so I neglected it though it hurt that I wasted much time on it.
There is a forum that i joined some period ago and the process was going on very well,not untill when it was time to get my pay out,but he process was very tidious and stressful.

I have missed many online money making opportunities simply because of their payment methods , most of them pays with PayPal and that's method of payments is not working her in my country .

I have stayed away from many sites because of payment of payment method more especially deposit payment. If a site is not having automated transaction system,I hadly trust that site.

Probably, there was a writing website I wanted to go into before but when I found out that their payment method was not favorable to me I had to stay away. it does not make sense that after working you will not be able to receive your money.

Well, the problem is that you could create a PayPal account in many countries like Nigeria. However, the main problem is that you cannot receive your earnings online at all.

Well, the problem is that you could create a PayPal account in many countries like Nigeria. However, the main problem is that you cannot receive your earnings online at all.
Over here I have a PayPal account. Even as an African there is no restriction of you having a PayPal account but the withdrawal is just the issue , so you have to sell it to PayPal vendors.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back