What's new

Have you ever sold a Fortnite account to make money?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
Something that I have known quite a few people to do if they have a Fortnite account that is a high level and a lot of skins, especially rare skins from battle passes and also item shops as well is to sell their account for a set price.

This is something I have never considered as I only have one account and it's my main gaming account so selling that would be a no.

Have you ever sold a Fortnite account to make money or do you know someone who has?

In all my years of playing video games that allowed me to create an online account access to play games, I have never harboured the thought of selling my account for making money. I have never had it in mind for my Fortnite account even though I haven't been playing often. I will only want to sell my accounts when I want to quit playing video games permanently.

In all my years of playing video games that allowed me to create an online account access to play games, I have never harboured the thought of selling my account for making money. I have never had it in mind for my Fortnite account even though I haven't been playing often. I will only want to sell my accounts when I want to quit playing video games permanently.

This is also the same for me. I wouldn't want to sell an account that has taken me number of years to build. At what gain should I sell the account? What am I trying to achieve? It is absolutely not great harboring the thoughts of selling those accounts too just because I want to get money out of it.

It's also against the terms and conditions you agreed to when signing up. Selling it could probably result in some issues coming up. I personally wouldn't bother. On top of it, you have to give away your Epic Games account, so that includes all games on said account going to whoever buys it. So if you have a library of games, those will go with it.

This is also the same for me. I wouldn't want to sell an account that has taken me number of years to build. At what gain should I sell the account? What am I trying to achieve? It is absolutely not great harboring the thoughts of selling those accounts too just because I want to get money out of it.
There are some people are into video games for the purpose of making money and they will be willing to use any means available to make money from games. They will build and account ready to be sold. They will create files that's going to help others hack games etc.

I have never done this but I have seen people selling Fortnite accounts to make money. I saw this on tiktok where as user was selling Fortnite accounts for as low as $5 and as high as $100. I am not sure if this guy was actually getting buyers for his Fortnite accounts.

I've never sold a Fortnite account and if I'm honest I didn't know that this could be done in Fortnite, but I have sold accounts of other games, for example World of Warcraft and Habbo accounts

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back