What's new

Have you ever seen one making money through betting

Seriously, it's a very common thing to witness in my country today because online and offline betting seems to be the order of the day, so I do see people win money daily.
That's why some call it youth empowerment here in the country. They see it as avenue when it comes to making money online and offline.

Of course i have seen many people making money through betting but most of them stake small odds with big amount unlike the other people.

Making money from betting is actually possible but it's not a reliable as winnings come from a very careful analysis and more also luck. I can say it's a 30 percent chance of making money through betting

There are two things that is needed of any individual that wants to venture into sports betting to make money and they are a very good strategy and discipline.

Making money from betting is actually possible but it's not a reliable as winnings come from a very careful analysis and more also luck. I can say it's a 30 percent chance of making money through betting
Of course, it is possible to make money when you bet because that is the objective of betting - to win. However, winning depends on luck in gambling and most of the gamblers I know are not lucky which means they lose more than they win. That is one disadvantage of gambling.

I know many people that makes money in sports betting, but it is not an advisable business venture because it is very risky and you can lose all your money.
I have seen many people making money from betting but their mode of playing is high risky becayse they stake high , imagine staking #50,000 on just two odd which I can't even do.

That's good, sports betting as the most popular and preferred betting type. Congrats to you for making money through betting. By the way, how much in total did you win from your single winning??

Personally, I don't really see anything wrong with trying to make money from online gambling or betting become it's something that is legal in most countries today.

Yes it is true, he has won in some opportunities, but I think it is more what he loses than what he wins, I know he enjoys his game. I once did and I also enjoyed it but when I checked the balance, I definitely discarded it.
Laughs, I never knew you once played betting to win. Its a pity you didn't get the chance to win. That's why you're simply feeling unmoved around it again.

Although betting is very risky, but thousands of people are making it through betting,it depends on how they are able to predict and again your stake really matters

Seriously, there is no denying the fact that online gambling and betting is very risky to the extent of paranoia but it doesn't change the fact that people make millions from it.

Laughs, I never knew you once played betting to win. Its a pity you didn't get the chance to win. That's why you're simply feeling unmoved around it again.
Yes, I think I posted it in this topic, but I'm not sure, I won but I also lost. I didn't see much point in it, although when I have the chance I still play but without betting, and with my family or friends.

Yes, I know, it is difficult! It all depends on the person's willpower and decision making. The temptation to continue gambling will always be present, the important thing is to do it with awareness and from time to time, in case you cannot eradicate it.
You really understood my point. It is very important to be able to exercise caution on addiction that we may suffers from. That is the reason people who are not mature are not allowed to participate in any form of gambling due to addiction.

People definitely make money through betting,but the money is not meant to stay that long,because their urge to bet more and win more will lead them to squander in no distant time

Yes I have come to see some people who make money through betting but not as much as those that I have seen that keep losing their money to betting sites all the time. People who always lose are more

You really understood my point. It is very important to be able to exercise caution on addiction that we may suffers from. That is the reason people who are not mature are not allowed to participate in any form of gambling due to addiction.
Of course, unfortunately many people do not have the necessary fortitude to do so. They start once a week and when they least expect it is daily, and to get out of there is very difficult because it has become addictive, but it is not impossible.

I very much agree with you, the game should be to entertain! I think it is the right thing to do and I even believe that games were created from the beginning, for this purpose. As time went by they started with gambling.
I have not seen anyone making money through betting except the owner of the company however dating is just a form of entertainment to those who play.

I have actually come in contact with a lot of people that have made huge amount of money in betting but then I would never advise anybody to see it as a legit way of making money consistently.

I have not seen anyone making money through betting except the owner of the company however dating is just a form of entertainment to those who play.
Yes, although apart from businessmen, there may also be cases of those who play with conscience. They know how to take advantage of the moment to win and withdraw in order not to lose. But generally the profits go to the owner, as you have described.

There are some very good programmers with good betting scripts they use for most of the betting platforms. They don't really have to strain themselves to earn from it anymore. It just enters their preset strategies for them and they make their money most of the time

Of course, unfortunately many people do not have the necessary fortitude to do so. They start once a week and when they least expect it is daily, and to get out of there is very difficult because it has become addictive, but it is not impossible.
You are right. It is not totally impossible to get out of addiction but such person will need a lot of rehabilitation work. Addiction is like a poison to the body system, it kills it victims slowly and very difficult to cure when it has caused serious damage to the vital organs in the body.

You are right. It is not totally impossible to get out of addiction but such person will need a lot of rehabilitation work. Addiction is like a poison to the body system, it kills it victims slowly and very difficult to cure when it has caused serious damage to the vital organs in the body.
I love your way of showing how harmful an addiction is, but you are absolutely right! It's very hard to quit and although you may need therapy, people who make the decision have no turning back. When you don't take it seriously you will have relapse after relapse.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back