What's new

Have you ever managed to hit the jackpot on a faucet site?

The chance of winning in gambling is very very low and i think that from all of the stories that i have seen about people that have had success i am a bit skeptical about it.

I never get involved or participate in gambling because I view it as a waste of time. Having said that, I have never hit any kind of jackpot on faucet sites ever.

I have used them for betting in matches, this way is more profitable but still risky, for the other features (lottery, hourly bonus) are recommended for beginners especially if they are active, they can make some dollars with time.

I worked in freebtco faucet daily I clicked the button to check my luck, but I didn't win any big amount, I think these faucet owners manipulates their system to no one can win their lottery.after all they runs a faucet, if anyone can win daily big amount then how the owner survive.

I only got the jackpot once in the cointiply faucet, it was about 100,000 coins that is equivalent about $100, at that time I was quite happy, in freebitcoin on the other hand I have been for more than 2 years and I have never won more than 10,000 satoshis in the faucet roll.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back