What's new

Have you ever invented something that made you a lot of money?

No, I have never invented something that made me a lot of money before.
Though, I also have some ideas that I believe are innovative and would make money for me, but there is no enough money to actualise the idea.

yes ,I have ones invested on something that gave me a lot of money, specifically on a services business that gave me alot of money, before the at break of coronavirus pandemic which affected the business.

I wouldn't call it an invention as it was not a unique product, however, I once built a website that I sold for $2000. This is the highest amount I have ever made from a single website sale

I was able to use fruits and formulate multivitamins for my birds. Not only did I sell it to ther farmer, I used it for my farm and had great resulte.

I wish I had the knowhow to invent something. I've had ideas, but nothing to the point I could profit from. Have you ever invented something that actually did good in making you money?
Also not good when it's comes to inventing something. I am creative and I know how to write but not to invent something and that's why I'm working online

Actually I haven't invented into anything yet but I wished I could have done that before even though I didn't consider as too late to start.

ai wished to invest into business that will yield much benefit in the future.

I have not invented anything. Inventing things is not for everybody. Some of the people who were able invent things make a lot of money from it. While some people who struggle to make things didn't get much money from it. The truth is, what you invent matter most.

Yes, forex trading has made me a lot of money, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from it, but it's not for the weak.

Yes, forex trading has made me a lot of money, if you know what you are doing you are going to earn a considerable amount of money from it, but it's not for the weak.
Exactly, trading is not for the weak. I once planned to start trading but I take a break after consecutive losses. That's why I always advice people not to start forex trading untill they have understand it.

I wish. I have had some great ideas over the years but never did anything with them. The 3 main ones ended up being made by someone else and those people are wealthy beyond measure. I could kick myself!

Actually I have not invented anything yet that earned me alot of money but I have started a business that alot ofnincomes are coming from it. so I believe the differences is just small. although I have the knowledge, I will definitely try.

I invented a business that fetched me huge amount of money and I bought a new car out of the proceedings I got from the business . it's a good thing to invent something new that would attract or pique the interest of buyers.

I invented a business that fetched me huge amount of money and I bought a new car out of the proceedings I got from the business . it's a good thing to invent something new that would attract or pique the interest of buyers.

I have never invented any thing that could be sold and i could make money off it. However, I am creating a lots of different strategies related to Forex trading that could help me to make money.

That can also be called invention. But invention is when you develop things that has not been existence before. A business can be invented if it's a new business that nobody has done before.

Also not good when it's comes to inventing something. I am creative and I know how to write but not to invent something and that's why I'm working online
since you have a lot of interest in working online you can still invent something in the internet space. you can start your own platform or business and that the long-run you can make some level of success with it.

since you have a lot of interest in working online you can still invent something in the internet space. you can start your own platform or business and that the long-run you can make some level of success with it.
This is what I am planning to do but I want to have a little knowledge before I get started. I will not like to go back for some kind of training after I start

Actually I have not invented anything yet that earned me alot of money but I have started a business that alot ofnincomes are coming from it. so I believe the differences is just small. although I have the knowledge, I will definitely try.
Likewise me too, I have not invested any business yet for now I am just saving for now till when my the money come up to something useful, because I have many ideas about what to invest that will actually gives me money.

This is what I am planning to do but I want to have a little knowledge before I get started. I will not like to go back for some kind of training after I start
There are a lot of possibilities in the online space actually. What you need to do is to put in some level of seriousness our consistency and you will become successful in the long run.

Actually inventing something on the internet, has been one of the hardest thing for me since I started working online, even though I am working towards achieving something reasonable. though I have invested into something which has yield me alot from online.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back