What's new

Have you ever found success with AirDrops?

Never, it's a make believe online activity that is supported by telegram, that is why we have a lot of scam activities going on on telegram. There is nothing geninue about airdrops, it's just few that are legit not before you must have carried out endless tasks just to earn like an ant.

The only ones I believe are worth it are airdrops gotten when you are staking a coin in a particular ecosystem, or if you hold a certain amount of a particular coin. But usually you need a high sum of it to do so.

Airdrops are just like a matter of lock and it takes a lot of luck for you to be successful in airdrops. So it is very possible for someone to be successful in eyedrops but it is also rare

I'm still not very familiar with what AirDrops are, but I am willing to learn. Has anyone found good success using AirDrops? What does and doesn't work for you?
Have only heard how people gain lots of money from airdrops but yet to come I'm contact with an airdrop that will change my status.

Funny enough, I have not participated in any airdrops but the reviews shows that about 5% of the airdrops are scam and never pays. The only thing I do that is similar to airdrops is faucet I have couple of legitimate faucets sites at my disposal but most of they are not encouraging due to the low payout.

Just recently,I benefited from the ROSN airdrop and I got info about it via coinmarketcap, there you can find legit airdrops which are ongoing. Link below

www.coinmarketcap.com/airdrop
Just checked through this link you sent, I never knew coinmarketcap do have airdrops like this, the problem I have with this airdrops are twitter account is ban In country.

Airdrops are not something that I have ever taken seriously. I am not comfortable with their payment terms. They never pay in big cryptos and they use to pay using their own tokens. Moreover, they also pay after a lot of time.

Unfortunately I've participated in many airdrops but never benefitted yet from any because most times they are not true or the coins don't make the market or just a prank so yet to benefit from it

I'm one of those who have benefitted from airdrops. Even though, I have participated in so many of them without success but I never gave up until I got one. I also have another promising one.

Yes I have been lucky once to have a 1000 share of babydoge on airdrop on BitMart.
But sincerely, it is not worth anything right now, but maybe holding it for a long will do.

Thanks so much for bringing up this as I want to confirm if this airdrop of a thing pays or they are merely a waste projects.
I will be glad to hear your testimonies
Post automatically merged:

Thanks so much for bringing up this as I want to confirm if this airdrop of a thing pays or they are merely a waste projects.
I will be glad to hear your testimonies

I have never found any success in airdrop website because I am not into airdrop investment, because a lot of people that I know that invested in the website are not getting anything.

I have been lucky once to win an airdrops of 1000 babydoge from the BitMart exchange.
Though it doesn't worth much now,. I will hold on to it till it's worth something

To be very honest,I just have airdrops stacked in different wallet awaiting when they will be released or listed in exchangers,so airdrop is real and people are benefitting from it.
I'm still not very familiar with what AirDrops are, but I am willing to learn. Has anyone found good success using AirDrops? What does and doesn't work for you?

I count air drop as a free money in which you earn in exchange for your valuable time. The worst part is that it can be very hard to make decent income doing this every month.

I have tried my hands on so many airdrops with the expectation of getting something out of it but unfortunately I have not been able to.

Many traditional companies raise funds by going public and offering stocks to the public. Organizations operating on Web3, the blockchain-integrated internet, go a similar route by launching a token that people can buy and sell on exchanges. Some of these token launches are accompanied by airdrops. If you've used the tool that the Web3 organization provides, you get a bunch of tokens dropped into your wallet. Imagine if Adobe went public and, to raise awareness, sent 100 stocks to anyone who'd used Photoshop in the last 12 months.

I simply Haven't to be honest; though I've found out a new and better way to get some kind of currencies for free. It's by becoming a beta tester for some platforms and that way you get rewarded.

I simply Haven't to be honest; though I've found out a new and better way to get some kind of currencies for free. It's by becoming a beta tester for some platforms and that way you get rewarded.
That's a very good information. I will like to know the site that offer such service. It will definitely be a better way to earn than falling into the trap of the numerous fake airdrops out there.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back