What's new

Have you ever found success with AirDrops?

Of course, I received another legit airdrop recently. It is called safewolf and the price of the Token is very low. It's already in pancakeswap, soon to be listed on hotbit.

Airdrops are simy suckers, i don't consider them. You few comes into the world of crypto market, and majority doesn't live up, just scamming people.

Personally, I haven't had much success with airdrops however I know people who I've been quite lucky with their airdrops. I think these days lots of coins are littered everywhere and they use AirDrop to lure people in.

Since the time I have been claiming series of airdrops I have never received an airdrops that worth something reasonable some requested for a huge fee to be paid into their accounts before I will receive the airdrop. So, I have not been successful with airdrops.

Of the do many airdrops and hat I have joined in the past that sent me their payment, none of them turned out to be of any value till today. I just don't like this airdrops anymore

These are my successful airdrops which I felt were good enough to call them as legit airdrops.
2019- NRG airdrop - I received $140 NRG Tokens for verifying kyc and completing social media tasks
2020- Xcur airdrop (Curate forum) - $100 XCUR tokens for joining their forum and completing some easy tasks.
2019- OGN airdrop - $12
2021- TWT trust wallet airdrop - around $200

So far I have not participated in any airdrops and I don't even have the interest of exploring what it is. I just know that some of them involves some tedious task, and you still being ask to make deposit to claim your earnings even with all the hard task. It is just my opinion.

I'm still not very familiar with what AirDrops are, but I am willing to learn. Has anyone found good success using AirDrops? What does and doesn't work for you?
Well right now I have a few coins in my wallet which I got from Airdrops which are over 30$ , to be listed on July 13th ...I just hope they are legit so I can easily swap them to higher coins...have gain few coins so I think have been successful a little

I have never found one that is good all the once i came across are fake so its a bad experience. Most of them are just scammers so i just concluded that its very hard to find a legit one this days.

Airdrops are always free unless you are claiming on

So far I have not participated in any airdrops and I don't even have the interest of exploring what it is. I just know that some of them involves some tedious task, and you still being ask to make deposit to claim your earnings even with all the hard task. It is just my opinion.
Airdrops are always free unless you're claiming on wallet Dapps where you are asked to pay a gas fee which are not usually high , usually ranges from 0.02$-0.05$ depends though...so if it's bot (telegram) Airdrop and you are asked to pay a fee then it's scam ....

Am quite new when it comes to collecting of airdrops, and as such I have not really had any good experience. I have claimed so many airsrops and I look forward to making something out if them.

The only place I’ve ever seen the word “airdrop” would be below one of my contacts while texting. And I’m not even sure what that’s all about.
Post automatically merged:

For me, airdrops are just a waste of time; I only profit from an airdrop till my entire life xD.
@Anis Boukezzoula What are airdrops exactly... the equivalent to some kind of scam? Never heard of them before

I have gotten quite a few airdrops some for free and some for a token but I haven't made any earnings on them yet, however, I am optimistic that I'll make something in the nearest future.

I have participated in a lot of interest before but they have not paid me so right now I do not even bother again because there are way too many scams out there

I gave up on anything that has to do with airdrops quite a long time ago. The ones I have been able to accumulate were all worthless at the most. Serving no purpose and value

Between 2017 and 2019, I participated on a lot of Airdrops. However, I did not benefit from any airdrops. Well, I did receive some tokens but exchange facility was not available, so my tokens were wasted.

I'm still not very familiar with what AirDrops are, but I am willing to learn. Has anyone found good success using AirDrops? What does and doesn't work for you?
There are some airdrop that are real. before I don't believe the airdrop until I give it a try . I have received more than 10 tokens from airdrop this year alone. But the ban on twitter has made me to stop

I have not really make any success in using Airdrop to make money since I have started doing Airdrop task from telegram. This is the major reason why I don't like Airdrop task at all

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back