What's new

Have you ever found success with AirDrops?

I wouldn't say I have found much success with airdrops. Though some might have benefited from it, I feel airdrops are only a strategy to get people to interact with the crypto currency they are promoting.

Yes I have found success with AirDrop. I received 100 tokens from the AirDrop now valued at over $5 each. This is my only success with AirDrop after so many trials.
Sir as like you last month iam also found a legit airdrop and made some money in free of cost, this airdrop gives me confidence to search more airdrops, still some airdrops worth for us, just need to find them patiently.

Sir as like you last month iam also found a legit airdrop and made some money in free of cost, this airdrop gives me confidence to search more airdrops, still some airdrops worth for us, just need to find them patiently.
Yes, you can get lucky and you will make some good amount of money from airdrop. AirDrop can actually make you rich if you are able to get a very good one. there are people that made $1500 from certain airdrops some time ago. But most of them on telegram are fake.

Airdrops have proved to be really problematic and unsuccessful in my case. I have not earned a single cent on these platforms even though I have been on several airdrops

I am not really putting much effort on such anymore after many of my participation without success. Currently I am mostly focusing on things that were I'm not think that one's likely come.

I believe a lot of people are not successful with hemorrhoids because of the place they are looking at. Testnests and community participation is the best way to get airdrops from protocols.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back