What's new

Have you ever encountered any issues mining?

One of the biggest issues associated with mining cryptocurrencies is the fact that mining is not allowed by law in many countries. This also creates a huge problem for people who want to start a mining farm. Banning crypto mining leads to creation of illegal mining farms and people face trouble with the law. The main thing here is that people must obey the law and should not mine crypto if it is illegal in their country.

not me but a friend of mine, he couldn't buy graphics cards for a reasonable price due to the shortage in stock, because miners bought every single gpu in the market...

I have not been into mining of any kind and not even cryptocurrency mining as it is reason because I have no much knowledge about how to go about running it properly. but I wish to if someone can share with me too on this platform.

I do not mine cryptocurrency using apparatus because of its cost . I only subscribe to mining sites and I must say that it is very risky to do such mining ,because site can turn scam overnight
Minning crypto currency is a good investment but because of the apparatus of the sites cost, I am only mining using a free website and i was later scammed by the so called mining site.

Using phone or low end computer is not advisable when it comes to minning crypto, I tried minning crypto with the CPU of my PC. I almost would have crashed the PC.

I think mining cryptocurrency is not as easy as many people make it to look. It requires a lot of energy and of course that is a recent news that it affects the environment.

Minning crypto currency is a good investment but because of the apparatus of the sites cost, I am only mining using a free website and i was later scammed by the so called mining site.
It is not actually a bad idea to use a free website mining tool. The issue with such way of mining is the fact that o e can lose his investment to scammers because he has no control of the site not his invested fund. But with personal mining device , you are only faced with high cost of operation.

Some other issues regarding mining software include software compatibility. There are many mining softwares that do not run on 32-bit wondows version. I encountered this problem before and I had to install a new version of windows (64-bit) in order to run the mining software.

The tools and processes in mining Crypto is very much and costly too. May be one would want to consider cloud mining which is very risky as it is full with scams and some costly subscription too. I would rather be holding and investing rather than mining. It is my opinion.

The tools and processes in mining Crypto is very much and costly too. May be one would want to consider cloud mining which is very risky as it is full with scams and some costly subscription too. I would rather be holding and investing rather than mining. It is my opinion.
I've never experienced any mining activities, I know there are some online site that promise to give you a reasonable return on what do you invested for them to mine cryptocurrency for you, I think most of them are not trusted.

Unless you are talking about some mining sites, the conventional system of mining is quite hard and expensive. Getting a mining rig, stable electricity and others can be a challenge.

I do not even plan to mine cryptocurrency either with my mobile device or laptop because I know the mining rate will not worth the stress and it is possible that you might be doing your laptop more harm than good.

Mining crypto is still quite confusing to me, but I figure if you have a good mining setup, you would end up making a solid living. Have you ever encountered any mining issues? Did you lose anything in the process? Were you able to sort it out?
I Know a YouTuber that mines cryptocurrency daily and consistently,he uses a desktop and a mining rig which can take him upto 50$ on a daily basis.

I don't know if it's just me but Al these talk of mining sounds like a mirage to me,I prefer holding and trading to mining any type of coin

The only mining I have experienced is the mining via apps, the issues I encounter are slow earning rate and scam apps issues. Most of the mining apps I used did not pay, just time wasting. While others paid but meagre amounts

I have seen a lot of fakeep cryptic mining websites, they will just waste your time and resources, in the end some will even be demanding for money before you can process your withdrawal.

The truth is I'm never a fan of mining cryptocurrency due to obvious obstacles and challenges. I have not bothered to try it out. I prefer to buy cryptocurrency.

I don't mine cryptocurrency on my personal computer. it takes a lot of resources and time to mine cryptocurrency successfully on any personal computer system. My computer system is of mid-range specification, it might crash if I attempt to mine cryptocurrency with it.

These days I am mining using few free mining programs. I do not know whether these programs are legit or not but I started using these programs because I saw some payment proof.

I have not encountered issues mining, the only setback is the temperature they was generated during the mining process. This the only problem that I encountered while mining.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back