What's new

Have you ever encountered any issues mining?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Mining crypto is still quite confusing to me, but I figure if you have a good mining setup, you would end up making a solid living. Have you ever encountered any mining issues? Did you lose anything in the process? Were you able to sort it out?

I do not mine cryptocurrency using apparatus because of its cost . I only subscribe to mining sites and I must say that it is very risky to do such mining ,because site can turn scam overnight

Mining crypto is as good as investing in crypto business the word disadvantage of crypto mining is that it requires time and power as well as energy in the low end you might require data which is quite expensive.

Mining crypto is still quite confusing to me, but I figure if you have a good mining setup, you would end up making a solid living. Have you ever encountered any mining issues? Did you lose anything in the process? Were you able to sort it out?
A lot of those mining site are scam, they will make it look enticing and attractive, then when is withdrawal time, the reverse will be the case, asking for new terms.

i
I'm in the same shoes of confusion as you. I do not seem to understand how this mining of a thing works as far as cryptocurrency is concerned. Anyone who knows it?
Post automatically merged:

When I ever hear anything about mining, it's always leading to scam eventually when you'll be asked to send a particular amount of cryptocurrency to some address. So I don't take them seriously again

One major problem facing when mining is fake mining site. These days there are a lot of fake mining site which tend to fraud people who go into mining of cryptocurrency. As a minor you must investigate properly and know my side is the right one.

One major problem facing when mining is fake mining site. These days there are a lot of fake mining site which tend to fraud people who go into mining of cryptocurrency. As a minor you must investigate properly and know my side is the right one.

I think once you send those fake mining site its better to ignore them because they're scams,although they are not the factors or part of the mining problems

There are so many fake mining site that just want to waste your time and at the end you can't withdraw the coin
What you loss is your time and money for data and your energy

Mining top cryptos is almost impressible now. It will cost much in terms of electricity and temperature controls. Because of such challenges, i choose to trade instead of mining.

There are lots of fake website of minig
They are only wasting our time
They don't pay
They just want to increase traffic
I m choosing trade instead of mining

The only crypto mining I have ever done is through crypto tab browser. I did try a couple of mining programs, but they were either scam or did not earn me any thing.

It has always been that when it is time to withdraw, you'll be asked to send some amount of cryptocurrency to a particular address and this is nothing but a scam.

Recently i got so interested in mining but my first two attempts were not favourable. I would have to have someone put me through the process

Most apps require you to spend money, but did you know there are apps that could help earn money instead? That’s right, doing some simple tasks like completing surveys and offers or even just using an app, you can make a few bucks.

Mineral consumption is increasingly growing as more people reach the mineral market and the global standard of living rises. As a result, underground mining is progressing to deeper depths in order to deal with the problem.

There is this site i googled few dayhs ago and i registered hoping to learn how to mind but after i had gone through the site i found out that mining takes a lot than i imagined

Apart from not being able to mine a good amount of crypto due to old hardware, some other problems I encountered was that I was not able to setup the mining software properly. Some softwares are not user-friendly, so I ahd to look for some other softwares that are quite easy to use.

I haven't have any issue in mine in cryptocurrency j think there are some site that is scam, you will just wasting your time mining and will not pay you.

I hav not had as successful mining experience. I always back out along the line. I do see it as a waste of time because the money I will realize it is nothing to home home about.

Yes the big issue I encounter in mining cryptocurrency is that I don't have the big large data and computer farms required to set up a cryptocurrency mining farm. It is not something you just think you will wake up to just begin to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back