What's new

Have you ever encountered any issues mining?

In all my experience so far, I have never encounter anything with mining because I do not even have the resources to go about it so I did not even make any attempt for it so far.

Actually mining cryptocurrency is very good but it's not profitable at all. there are alot of people who are very good at mining but nothing reasonable have comes out of their effort.

The only problem I have with them is a fact that you cannot even withdraw the money they sent to you at that time at all. This is why I don't even waste my time spending efforts on them

I wouldn't say I have encountered any issue while mining any crypto currency, but a major problem for miners who are only using their smartphone is that your mining rate tends to be slow and you don't make any progress fast.

Mining does not really have to be that difficult to be honest. I have definitely experienced some issues when I was mining bitcoin but that was because I was not using my own processes.

I have been able to encounter some minor issues when I'm mining but this is something that has to do with the whole block chain altogether awesome electrical issues that can be fixed.

To be successful in mining, you should first set your mining rig in a region where you can get cheap electricity and has a cool climate. Otherwise, your operational cost would increase. If you keep your mining rig properly ventilated and clean with a steady power supply and good internet connectivity you are good to go. The other major drawback you might face is freezing or hash rate dropping. During that, try to reboot the PC it would resolve that issue. Keep your mining rig cool and mine coins that are profitable like Ethereum, and Raven. Happy Mining.

I've not mined any crypto currency due to the high costs involved in setting up of getting the equipments. Though there's a coin that's looking relatively easier to mine (Platincoin), once I'm having enough funds, I'll mine and sell

The issue of mining of cryptocurrencies coin is very common at my side up to an extent people spent hours to mine cryptocurrencies. So mining of cryptocurrencies is not a bad thing to do.

I haven't enough funds to start a mining set up, because now a time these mining equipments so much expensive, but last few months Iam mining a PI and Beecoin in my phone, looks at the end how much these coins gives profit to me.

While investing in cryptocurrency businesses is a fantastic idea, mining cryptocurrency has the problem of requiring time, energy, and at the low end, possibly pricey data.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back