What's new

Have you ever been kicked out of a concert?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been seeing a lot of stories about fans throwing stuff at artists and bands, and it got me thinking. Have you ever been kicked out of a concert? Like for any reason? I've never been kicked out of one myself, and I hope to never be. But I can imagine it sucks to get kicked out of a concert. I doubt you could get your money back in that case.

It was Cardi B whom a lady fan poured or splashed a drink on her while she was on stage few weeks ago and she retaliated by throwing the microphone at her. Such a fan deserves to be kicked out of the concert. Her behaviour is radical but Cardi B didn't react well to it.

I have never been in any concert and behaved in a way that's going to have me thrown out of the event. I can't be stupid and foolish at the same time. If I don't like any particular artist, there's nothing that's going to make me go to any concert he or she is holding.

No, I haven't been kicked out of any concert before, because I love attending concerts so why would I do something that will make me be kicked out. I hope to host a concert too soon once I am financially bouyant

It is such a shame to see that so many people are ending up performing acts that could be fatal to the performer at concerts. It often makes me wonder if they are doing it without thinking or if they are blatantly doing it just to hopefully get noticed.

I can't say I have been kicked out of a concert and have not known anyone to be kicked out either.

It is such a shame to see that so many people are ending up performing acts that could be fatal to the performer at concerts. It often makes me wonder if they are doing it without thinking or if they are blatantly doing it just to hopefully get noticed.

I can't say I have been kicked out of a concert and have not known anyone to be kicked out either.

They are doing it to get attention, I don't see any other reason why they would attack someone who's performing on stage. I learnt the lady fan splashed a drink on Cardi B is planning on suing her for throwing the microphone at her.

I've been seeing a lot of stories about fans throwing stuff at artists and bands, and it got me thinking. Have you ever been kicked out of a concert? Like for any reason? I've never been kicked out of one myself, and I hope to never be. But I can imagine it sucks to get kicked out of a concert. I doubt you could get your money back in that case.
Many people go to concerts to listen to music, but if they behave properly and do not do anything that will interfere with their concert , then you can never be thrown out.And if you don't come to terms with your mischief and become the disrupting their concert then you will definitely be fired and according to me no money will be refunded to you.

I have not experienced being kicked out of a concert. I promoted local talents. I had my local promotion before doing concerts with local celebrities. I also played rock music with a band but didn't kick out anyone.

I have been to very few concerts, and have never been kicked out of any concerts I have been to. I don't like going to converts, I find it very uncomfortable being in a crowd. Last time I went to a concert was when I was in my college.

Seriously, I cannot understand the reason why someone would go to a concert and start behaving in a very bad way that is going to bring a very serious attention that will result in kicking the person out of the concert. Does it mean that the person doesn't have anything useful to do with his or her time in order to come to a concert and behave in that manner?

Nope. Never. I've been to really boring concerts that had amateur teen bands copying off of bands like Slip Knot and Disturbed where I wish I could have left. Not a single one of them had any kind of talent.

I've never been kicked out of a concert, not for my behavior or for sneaking in or anything like that, I've never been to many concerts, to be honest, I think about 5 in my life if I count the music festivals I've been to, and in all of them I've behaved well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back