What's new

Have you ever been able to make Pay-to-Post forums a stable income?

I just go on forums to discuss and learn from other members. It is why I also belong to a lot of forums because I am there to learn about new things and how the world is evolving. Making money from those forums are secondary to me because there is no how I can base my source of living on them.

Well, if it's possible to make earning from paid to post forums a means of stable income, it means the the forum owners are billionaires from their forum investment but that's not the case. They don't make enough money to pay others in a way it's going to be a stable income for them.

Well, if it's possible to make earning from paid to post forums a means of stable income, it means the the forum owners are billionaires from their forum investment but that's not the case. They don't make enough money to pay others in a way it's going to be a stable income for them.

Yeah, I think you are right. Anyone that is thinking of forums as a money making machine has a lot to learn. Being on these sites means that you want to have fun and interact with other members and not as a means of trying to make more money. It doesn't even make sense to me at all.

Yeah, I think you are right. Anyone that is thinking of forums as a money making machine has a lot to learn. Being on these sites means that you want to have fun and interact with other members and not as a means of trying to make more money. It doesn't even make sense to me at all.

I would say that it's more of how newbies think today when it comes to being able to make money from forums. They all believe that as long as the forum owner is paying members, they are making thousands of dollars every day. The highest that I have heard a forum earned in a day was $10. Some might make more from ads.

I would say that it's more of how newbies think today when it comes to being able to make money from forums. They all believe that as long as the forum owner is paying members, they are making thousands of dollars every day. The highest that I have heard a forum earned in a day was $10. Some might make more from ads.
Actually the essence of joining paid to post forums is not to make money but to contribute to the community. Though there are some money to be made if you are active and comment on relevant posts.

Actually the essence of joining paid to post forums is not to make money but to contribute to the community. Though there are some money to be made if you are active and comment on relevant posts.

A lot of new people don't know that. It's just an incentive for the effort one contributes to the forum. Some of them look at it as a means of survival and they are willing to do just about everything to be on the payroll. When they know, it's not how making money from forum should be, that's when they will adjust better.

I think they should change such mindset as it is not worth it at all. A lot of forum owners invest more to see the forum working fine and when they discover that there are members that feel it is all about making money and not to see the forum growing, they will feel bad about it.

I think they should change such mindset as it is not worth it at all. A lot of forum owners invest more to see the forum working fine and when they discover that there are members that feel it is all about making money and not to see the forum growing, they will feel bad about it.

Unfortunately most of them don't want to learn and they believe that the way look at things shallow is giving them everything they needed to know when it comes to making use of communities. As long as they are with the money grabbing mindset, they will be left in the corners.

A lot of new people don't know that. It's just an incentive for the effort one contributes to the forum. Some of them look at it as a means of survival and they are willing to do just about everything to be on the payroll. When they know, it's not how making money from forum should be, that's when they will adjust better.
That is actually how it is. One can not make enough money by just commenting on forums. Personally I do not regard online business as my only source of income. I still have other things that brings me money..

I just go on forums to discuss and learn from other members. It is why I also belong to a lot of forums because I am there to learn about new things and how the world is evolving. Making money from those forums are secondary to me because there is no how I can base my source of living on them.
This mind you have with how you make use of forum will make it difficult for you to be disappointed if you don't earn from using forums. Those who feel so sad and pained over it are the one's whom the money is the main reason for using. If they can't earn, they will be discouraged.

This mind you have with how you make use of forum will make it difficult for you to be disappointed if you don't earn from using forums. Those who feel so sad and pained over it are the one's whom the money is the main reason for using. If they can't earn, they will be discouraged.

I think that you will be able to make some cash online if you stay active on paid to post platforms. It all depends on how dedicated you are. I am really dedicated to many different kinds of forums and I make some money. If you work harder, you will get compensated for that.

I think that you will be able to make some cash online if you stay active on paid to post platforms. It all depends on how dedicated you are. I am really dedicated to many different kinds of forums and I make some money. If you work harder, you will get compensated for that.
Yes, you will be able to make money from working on paid to post websites but would the money you're making from the website be enough? It's like some people who are working online full time, if they are working on paid to post website every day, will they earn a stable income from it?

That is actually how it is. One can not make enough money by just commenting on forums. Personally I do not regard online business as my only source of income. I still have other things that brings me money..

I don't think that you can be able to make enough money from posting on forums. It's possible earn money from posting on forum but it can never be enough to pay you what will take care of all your needs. Even if you decide to post on forums all day, you won't make more than $20 daily.

Well I simply can not complain about my income in ptp forums, I have been using them for a while and I think you can not earn much money with them, but it is good to acquire and share knowledge with others on topics you like, especially in those forums related to how to make money online, If you are a staff member you may be able to earn some more money.

Well I simply can not complain about my income in ptp forums, I have been using them for a while and I think you can not earn much money with them, but it is good to acquire and share knowledge with others on topics you like, especially in those forums related to how to make money online, If you are a staff member you may be able to earn some more money.
This I can agree with. As much as you can not earn a lot from PTP forums which is understandable as it depends on how much the site makes and how much they can afford to offer per post or thread, you can gain knowledge by posting on these kinds of forums.

I know myself I have learned so much which has helped me also make money in other ways as well which adds to the extra income I make.

How to get paid from PTP forum need active to post daily with maximum number, it is only possible get consistent payment if you post every day and the site still paying status. There are many PTP forum already shit down and not paid because they also run a business looking for traffic. I am alone post in PTP forum already rarely, still focus in trading forex with FXOpen broker.

This I can agree with. As much as you can not earn a lot from PTP forums which is understandable as it depends on how much the site makes and how much they can afford to offer per post or thread, you can gain knowledge by posting on these kinds of forums.

I know myself I have learned so much which has helped me also make money in other ways as well which adds to the extra income I make.
Thats right, as long as you have other sources of income and your primary use of these forums is to collect information to continue growing your online earnings, any extra money is welcome, also in these forums you can make contacts related to online earnings, that is incredible.

Thats right, as long as you have other sources of income and your primary use of these forums is to collect information to continue growing your online earnings, any extra money is welcome, also in these forums you can make contacts related to online earnings, that is incredible.

Yeah, that's very correct. It would be a very serious mistake for someone to depend on paid to post website jobs as their main source of income. There's always a possibility of those websites getting their payment system shutdown. Once that happens, you're out of option to earn.

Whether you ran one or post on some of them, have you managed to make a stable income off of paid-to-post forums? How have your experiences been with these? What tips would you give to a beginner just starting out with them?
If you work on a post to paid site Because these types of sites are legitimate and you do not have to get cheated, if you join more than one form or site then you can easily earn a good amount of money. I work on four such websites from where I can earn $2 per day from one side, so I can easily earn $8 in 1 day.

If you work on a post to paid site Because these types of sites are legitimate and you do not have to get cheated, if you join more than one form or site then you can easily earn a good amount of money. I work on four such websites from where I can earn $2 per day from one side, so I can easily earn $8 in 1 day.
This sounds interesting. Will you be kind enough to share the four paid to post websites where you can earn as much as $2 per day?

So far, I've not come across a paid-to-post website that's reliable enough to cater for one's daily needs. Yes, they come in handy in desperate times, but the yield isn't consistent enough.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back