Have You Done Ghostwriting Gigs?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$2.5000USD
Biznotes
I have not done ghostwriting jobs for a long time, however, when I was active on freelancing sites like Upwork and SEOclerks, I used to do a lot of ghostwriting jobs. I not only wrote articles for clients but even ebooks. There was a time when I was ghostwriting 3 ebooks per month on average. Maximum I have received form ghostwriting contract was $600.
Have you done ghostwriting jobs? How much were you paid?

I would love to do ghost writing jobs, but I don't know if I'm a fast enough writer to keep up. I'm a fast typer when it's words going through my own head, but to type out what a person is saying verbatim as it happens, is not as easy. I would of course need to record the person speaking and then I'd later transcribe the audio. Would be the easiest way for me.

Wow, writing 3 e-books a month is no small feat, and that payment of $600 is really high, I'm very happy for you and your past success, in my case I have never done Ghostwriting work, but it would be something I would be willing to do. to try, but I don't know if I'm qualified enough to do it, everything would be to try it and see how it goes.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back