Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you guys went ahead and digitized your photos? I am thinking about taking a weekend to just scan every photo I can. I have a lot of family photos and I am kind of tempted to just scan them all and make a nice family folder on Facebook to share amongst family and friends. But I know it's going to take ages to get done.

We got rid of many of our older pictures. Those that didn't turn out too well or we had similar looking ones. I thought of digitizing them but it looks like it will be a hassle. So after downsizing majorly, I organized them into piles & put paper in between labeling them.
Anybody had the issue of having pictures but nobody wrote on the back so you don't know who they are, where it was, or even when? I tried to do that with newer ones but when we first took pictures, I just took for granted we'd remember :)

I have a lot of old photos that were shot on film. I do not have a scanner but I have tried to digitize my old photos by taking photos of these photos. I have noticed that when you take photos of your old photos, the tint will be different and you will have to start editing to bring back to the original color. I am yet to digitize my all photos

We got rid of many of our older pictures. Those that didn't turn out too well or we had similar looking ones. I thought of digitizing them but it looks like it will be a hassle. So after downsizing majorly, I organized them into piles & put paper in between labeling them.
Anybody had the issue of having pictures but nobody wrote on the back so you don't know who they are, where it was, or even when? I tried to do that with newer ones but when we first took pictures, I just took for granted we'd remember :)
I got rid of a lot of photos as well, but they were mostly reprints or ones I already had.
I have a lot of old photos that were shot on film. I do not have a scanner but I have tried to digitize my old photos by taking photos of these photos. I have noticed that when you take photos of your old photos, the tint will be different and you will have to start editing to bring back to the original color. I am yet to digitize my all photos
There's a new device I found on Amazon that lets you scan photo film, so you can essentially digitize all of your photos without having to scan them. I forgot what it was called, but I think it was something Kodak Film Scanner or something.

I got rid of a lot of photos as well, but they were mostly reprints or ones I already had.

There's a new device I found on Amazon that lets you scan photo film, so you can essentially digitize all of your photos without having to scan them. I forgot what it was called, but I think it was something Kodak Film Scanner or something.
Yeah, I have seen that product on Amazon. Instead of your photo prints, you will be scanning your film (photo negatives). I think it will be easier to scan photo films instead of photos. I believe that you will get the exact copy of the original photo.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back