Have you cashed out?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I know several people who have cashed out this year from crypto. They took all their investments and just cashed out and got rid of them all. A lot of people seem to be losing hope in crypto with how the economy has been looking. That and governments around the world want to crack down on crypto and force people to be taxed or hand over some sort of fee for using it. Have you cashed out? If not, have you considered it?

I just received my biggest win in the cryptocurrency space after I sold one of my nft. I minted for .2 eth and I was able to make more than 1,000 dollars from it.

I just got my biggest win in the cryptocurrency space after selling one of my nft. I minted for.2 eth and was able to make more than $1,000 from it.

Nope, since didn't invest in crypto currencies, i didn't cash out. If i had invested in crypto currencies, then i guess i would have also joined the people cashing out because of the state of the economy.

I'm still holding 27mil SHIB with my fingers crossed something will happen with it in 2023.
Did you invest anything into DOGE? A lot of people are expecting that to be tied into Twitter somehow when Elon starts making it a paying platform for content creators.

I thoughts to do it but I believe we can survive in this condition and I'm sure we will have great days ahead but I can see many people taking money out but some of us see it is option to buy in dip and make money in future.

Did you invest anything into DOGE? A lot of people are expecting that to be tied into Twitter somehow when Elon starts making it a paying platform for content creators.
No not really. I threw a $100 on it recently and a day or two later I had lost half of that so that irritated me and I'm still waiting to regain that lost money before I even consider anything else with it.

Last edited:
I know several people who have cashed out this year from crypto. They took all their investments and just cashed out and got rid of them all. A lot of people seem to be losing hope in crypto with how the economy has been looking. That and governments around the world want to crack down on crypto and force people to be taxed or hand over some sort of fee for using it. Have you cashed out? If not, have you considered it?
The time which I could have cash out in cryptocurrency has passed because my crypto balance is negative currently. I don't have the time to be cashing out when I am not making profit from my crypto investment.

The Nft space is one of the most crazy in the cryptocurrency work because you can go for a long time without getting any profit and then it is just going to come all at once.

I made 0.25 BTC by writing on a website in 2016. I cashed out crypto for the first time in February 2016. My coinbase account has this record.

I as of yet need to have more in my accounts in terms of cryptocurrency for it to be worth cashing out at the moment. I am in no rush at the moment to cash out and will wait as long as I feel I am able to before I do so.

I am excited for when I can make my first cashout though and to see just how much I made from waiting.

I have cashed out many times since I started investing in cryptocurrencies, I also collect my trading profits and my staking profits, I personally have a short-term portfolio in which I hope to make profits in a short period of time and another long-term portfolio which I hope to obtain returns in the future, I think it's the best thing for me.

One has to know when to collect their profits and when to leave the investment for longer, this is something that experience teaches you in terms of investments, if you do not charge when it is due, your investments can go to hell.

Well, I have been cashing out on cryptocurrency ever since I started trading. In most cases, I win 8/10 of all my trades in cryptocurrency. I have had more than 50 trades carried out this year and I have cashed out most of them in profits.

I moved a little over $3K in profits from my SHIB to
USDT a couple weeks ago. I'm still holding a little over
61mil shib in my primary wallet and a few hundred
thousand in a few others.

I moved a little over $3K in profits from my SHIB to
USDT a couple weeks ago. I'm still holding a little over
61mil shib in my primary wallet and a few hundred
thousand in a few others.
I hope all the luck for you and your Shiba holdings, if there is a good bull market or there is part of it if we already have one, you will be able to make a lot more money, since Shiba could make a few xs.

I advise everyone not to keep their cash savings in any cryptocurrency account. It is better to convert them into USD (Dollar), EUR (Euro) or GBP (British Pound Sterling). Cryptocurrency is recognized as an unsafe and unstable currency. In any case, the collapse of the cryptocurrency may exceed. Be careful and move your money to a reliable Reserve currency.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back